Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did my doctor say, that I should stop to nurse in order to certainly be, I ovulate?

Did my doctor say, that I should stop to nurse in order to certainly be, I ovulate?

My son now is 14 months. He/it still nurses at least three times per day from me, but not für very long with all. ICH\'ve now had für 7 months, that every 28 days and I represented my temperature and cervical mucus, regular periods, and tell everything, that I ovulate, protein mucus has some days long i and always gets a temperature drop and an increase to ovulation time. I can myself even fühlen, if I ovulate. Können you my body, make those matters and me, that really don\'t ovulate, nur\'m? Oder can still become I pregnant, if we us bemühen? If I looked at it here, thereß somebody said, are you more fertile while you nurse,...?

through doula

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they can become pregnant, while you nurse, and the reason for you doesn\'t have to take the trouble so to become pregnant to stop to nurse your son, is. If you itself während your resolved ovulation time troubles, I betted Sie\'ll becomes finally pregnant.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank you!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through anjelaho... nursing normally from brands your period more irregularly with it his/its hard one, to notice, if you ovulate. You/they können still pregannct however his/its heavy one, to judge, gets, if you ovulate. His/its best of hold, that nurses, so that more normally your periods his/its können, and with 14mos, I am sure that he/it will be O.K.. Plus if you get, pregnant nursing and pregnancy are together beyong exhausting. I became actually pregnant, während I my son with my daughter nursed, and had to disaccustom him/it, because I was so tired, and the doctor said that it was, because I pregnant and nurses was. My son became with 10mos entwöhnt.

Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment