Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do I have a 1 month old and nurse, should you my husband and I use protection although I don\'t have?

Do I have a 1 month old and nurse, should you my husband and I use protection although I don\'t have?

begin my period? Are the chances development this from what pregnant? If, so that I can take birthcontrol-Pillen, während breast feeding?

from Lisa

Best answer chosen by voters

Only because you are not, doesn\'t mean menstrating that you don\'t ovulate! Your K is indeedörper in important fertile form right after baby, therefore the chances of you, that become pregnant, are again very much very good!

You/they can take birth control pills, a small pill, that I believe, that it called, and it is compatable with breast feeding. Another Man IUD would be öglichkeit.

Be successful and play safe.., except if you don\'t care! 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (12)



through barbiesw.... they can take pill the baby, but it must be taken at the same time every day. Until a hour spät, to be, is resembling as it they to be been late with one day. If you miss it by 3 hours, m,üssen you support protection uses. Definitely use any form of the protection even if Hafen\'t began you your period. I know enough people, who came pregnant in less than 6 months, after her/its/their baby had been born to it where I never take advantage of my chances.

through autumn_b... views you all your option\'s,fiances,living condition\'s,heath seriously?, because the chance is so high, as they were, before you became pregnant, thereß the prior one Tim e. ridge your o.b calls. and asks him/it, what für a birth control can be taken, while your breastfeeding,not, that all vocal forms of the prevention like the small pill.i can be used, condoms personally would use, so that the chances of something, that induce my Neugeborenen to become sick, or suffers from it in one you tear off allergic reaction, is reduced.whatever, you and your husband decide that i the best for you and your family,have-Spaß wishes!.

through bookmom yes you should use protection, I don\'t say this, because I am a doctor or a nurse, but because I developed became as my older brother was approximately 7 weeks of old ROFL.

Why do you take birth control pills? You had only a BABY why gives your Körper no break and left it do the hormonal matters, that it should make right? Seriously, why risks, your milk and your burden from your Kyou are pregnant örper to be brought in disorder, because the pill brings it to the thinking, and nurse at the same time...

Let HIM/IT carry something!

Sorrowfully if this seems impolite, I am amazed by my friends, who wanted to jump on the pill directly back, only by some after her/its/their children had been born instead of letting daddy do the effort and responsible for it, to prevent another child, was.

Congrats on the baby and best wishes to you all:)

from Countryf.... yes!!! uses you, any type of protection or you will be again pregnant! You/they können bc-Pillen takes, but they make your Milchversorgungsgehen for some. Speak daf with your doctorür over the types of bc-Pillen, to nurse mommies. I plan as the IUD-Art used it if I go in my 6 weeks long from check. You/they have the standard two hormone types only not one with a hormone. This is the best für nursing mommies.

through tanya b, you should use protection. My stepsister believed, thereß she/it not pregnant could become, if she/it and ooops nursed. she/it was only some months after her/its/their 1. Baby pregnant, was carried!
I would speak with your Dr.. over some birth control pills, that you can use, or application condoms immediately!!

through? ~ Isabelle\'s-Mama ~? ohßer if you now are ready for another one, you use some for m of birth control.

Chances are smaller if you nurse, but not impossible. I have a very near friend, who has 10 months of children apart, she/it, the ausschließlich is nursed. 33 percent 1 voices

through gs@ok yes, you should use protection.
Yes, you could become pregnant even if you don\'t have yet your period.
There is a brand of the birth control pills for nursing mommies, you ask your doctor.

from Dave W 50/50...... is you ready to immediately have two babies... carefully

through PROUD FORMULA FEEDER Be carefully. I became pregnant, as daughter thinks 3 months old was. Sie\'wieder very fertile after a baby.

through Ava\'s mom Sie should use protection, breast feeding is no birth control

through rocketgi..., if you don\'t want to become again pregnant,..
use something

Speak with your doctor.

There are some birth control possibilities for breast feeding mommies.

from Rebecca B, you worry not too much for itself, but maybe you use a method like departure so that you will still not become pregnant. but you könnten!

No comments:

Post a Comment