Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do you question over fertility while you nurse?

Do you question over fertility while you nurse?

I still nurse old daughter my 10 months and am TTC. My first two pregnancies immediately happened, but I, that one of both time nurses, wasn\'t. ICHgeholt \'ve of my period always the first month, after my babies had been delivered, and only asked, whether maybe my fertility beeinflußt becomes because I still nurse this round? Did everyone find out this? If it was difficult, pregnant to become, wnursing still was ährend or it almost this resembling?

from Ethel

Best answer chosen by Asker

Breast feeding can eat with ovulation, and as we with our 2. pregnant became, I was Brustfütterung, and it lasted me 9 months, in order to ovulate after delivery, therefore expects to nurse my baby, therefore on a means it was a faster idea since it was the first cycle after delivery but it was more difficult, because it took, so you yearn to ovulate. Idea itself is ovulating abhängig from you, that nursing can, with ovulation eats, but it cannot interfere with idea after ovulation or implantation into a fertilized egg.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Sense makes this complete. Get finding from me, is pregnant, however. Guess, thereß I simply finely ovulated. Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through expecting? * ~? * ¨ ` *?? yes, it is a little more difficult, pregnant to be become during nursing, but I, \'m, that guesses, because my son is also 10 months, that you supplement and so on with solids. . Therefore, also ovulation can cause this, since of St youändig not like you nurses, did once.

Sometimes, it takes a while, in order to cause your cycles, after also you stopped to nurse. I believe myself pregnant always noch\'m, because my symptoms also in the Nähe from home beats, but maybe it is simply depressed to irregularity from stationary nursing. The best from Glück to you! =) I hopes, thereß we as well as success has, as also becomes pregnant!

through bellybut.... It is true that, while you nurse, the exact nature of the body the eggs from event to keeps is.
But in any case, you can improve yourself and can regain fertility with some tops:
/2009/0.

Hope that it helps.

Source(s,:



only through duky, nursing can cause your fertility, it is type von Naturen-Weg. Maybe it is no deal so groß, if your baby eats much table meal. The hormones decrease, if you ausschließlich don\'t nurse,

you could help

Source(s,:

Mommy of two worked both on one year as a nurse

through bubbaont... apparntly that my mommy wanted only a girl told somebody to her/its/their u-Jargon, you, pregnant nursing, get with me, then, she/it became pregnant with my small sister. i rät, that it depends on your body,

from Kristin yes, that is, why you don\'t become pregnant. Is not any härteres, as soon as you stop to nurse,

No comments:

Post a Comment