Wednesday 20 July 2011

Does everyone know whether you can take ativan for panic attacks while you nurse?

Does everyone know whether you can take ativan for panic attacks while you nurse?

As I was pregnant that my WHETHER GYN 1 had prescribed mg ativan to my panic, attacks. Maybe I take wlocally one one week if so only, if I have a really bad panic attack. I vergaß, to ask it about my doc, to take her/it/them, while I nursed, and now, his/its Saturday night and I place auf\'t wants to wait until Monday to find out.

through momma2mi...

Best answer chosen by Asker

From medications & mother milk from Dr. healthy -

He/it says that the levels of Lorazepam (Ativan), that are isolated in milk, would be "clinically insignificant under most conditions."

He/it goes to say further, "the benzodiazepine-Familie as a rule is not ideal for nursing mothers because of relatively long half-lives and the development of the dependence. But it is obvious, thereß the kürzer-stellvertretende benzodiazepines during the lactation surest is, provided, her/its/their application is short-term or intermittent, low dose, and after the first week of living."

Under children Sorgen, he/it says, "no reported over milk, but observes for sedative."

Source(s,:

Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



from MsThang, the a question is, that u original ur-Arzt however i dont must ask, you think that what you consume, will be the baby well for the baby cause with it does, and the fetus is too young in order to be capable to take the strongness of this drug

from Angela J, I am not sure over this, any hospital about you, that you can call, should line a nurse leaves.

from Leo F Do not panic, the baby doesn\'t have any teeth.

through mynameda.... THATS SERIOS THEREFORE NOW informs HER/ITS/THEIR DOCTOR>>>> PLEASE I DONT WANNA hears OR FROM THEM HER/ITS/THEIR BABY, you hurt.

through mystic_e.... no you doesn\'t can. Benzodiazepines is concentrated in breastmilk.

Source(s,:

/ Library.

until summers, if you take it, also by it, while to nurse your baby will, is influenced. If you really then need it, können takes you it and certainly supplements with formula for 24 hours and brand to pump your milk during regular feeding times and to discard it.

through evilange.... this is a question for your doc. The question with ativan is, thereß you the potential damage (me) must weigh, \'m not certainly like damaging, to the child against the damage would like the mother without it. IchIch took w ativanährend pregnant multiple times of the worry of the leading womens health/PPD-Arztes in the country. It was given me in the hospital only also before work. Sometimes the benefits outweigh the possible damage far, that could be arranged. The other matter is with some drugs, thereß she/it to your health crucial is, although they would harm the baby while nursing. Das\'s, from where you your persönliche election must do, whether or doesn\'t believe you, that the baby would be of use more of a crazy mommy and a breastmilk or a mentally healthy mommy and a formula. I went with mentally healthy mommy and formula because the mental health is questions so strongly in my family, thereß I didn\'t wants to risk the chance, that I could endanger my daughter. You/they really should all your worries with yours Discusses doctors. Glück!

No comments:

Post a Comment