Wednesday 20 July 2011

Does my baby, who induces me to have many stomaches and diarrhea, nurse?

Does my baby, who induces me to have many stomaches and diarrhea, nurse?

I had last year at the 30. July my first child (M)ad little, I had a c-Teil because of the fact that I dialating, property over one month after I had my baby girls, I was okay as wide as the credit of no diarrhea. But then little by little würde I it once per week gets, then, it held, and a real while now has been that I get diarrhea at least 3 times per week! I place wei auf\'tß, why this happens. As I was pregnant, thereß I never diarrhea got, now is come go out gladly \'t for the reason, that I simply never know, to this extreme too long, that I land, if I am gotten a pain in my stomach to must into the bathroom goes. My mommy believes, thereß I maybe my stomach empties, must, with any type of medicine however her/it/them carried for me on gotten that takes care of if I decide to stop to nurse my baby, to times, I only already want to hold so that I can be to normal back.

Every experience this? Thanks.

from Avodah

Best answer chosen by voters

I dont believes, that the Bfeeding is told. The same hormones, the cause can after delivery of giving in the first few weeksärmutter constricting let down, but several months later, No. It could be that you developed a sensativity into any meal, or that work your gall bladder, that should the way it, isnt. Both those should out is checked. I würde tries to exclude meal of your food in order to see which helps or if of Symptome-Lehre, but this is difficult and can last a couple Wochen in order to see a difference. Much bevölkern with Milch-allergy/lactose-Intoleranz, chimney allergies or undiagnosed-FAKTURENBÜCHER has this type of problem. Also könnten you Salmonella has, it had ich\'ve, because of the lizard, we had at the moment to have a baby, changes your body, that been able to make you sensative to something more, or develops to something, for which you already were occupied. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through Chibi Oka-San, I had diarreaha, but I also have also IBS. Therefore würde I with your doctor speaks.

through starligh... I has, because I me breast feeding before my c-Teil besides no help 4 months, the credit still the same questions and many pains and pains.I, let stop, spoke with my doctor, that he/it said, that maybe it is your personal reaction to the c-Teil, and said, that it takes one full year for your body to get normal.I, you also has think fights of constipation.I so often, however, how your having it,it could be an allergy to something your meal, if then more your meal veggies and fruits, before this could also cause diarrhea.Try that rearranges your food upward and sees, if it helps, if doesn\'t consult your doctor, that maybe they need examination you.My friend for allergy, a lactose question has and if she/it eats cheese and this, which she/it doesn\'t have the same problem, that later developed it in lives for her/it/them, that could be which also that, what goes on.Good-Glück,

Source(s,:

Mommy of a 6 yr 3 yr old old and a 4 month born by my first c-Teil

is diarhea normal from Jackie after giving of birth, but if it was a very long time, because you had your baby, then believes dont i, that the breatfeeding is the cause of it. You/they müssen with a doctor therefore speaks. or, you should if already of Hafen\'t you. You/they really shouldn\'t hört on, to nurse your baby however, becasue it is about better for the baby everywhere. Breast milk is the best matter, that your baby can have. You/they können also tries this drug, in order to remain from constipation, taking over the counter or frees your diarhea. hope this helped. Glück. =)

Source(s,:

a certified veterinarian technician is i. , a more incredibly obgyn, therefore knows these matters i

No comments:

Post a Comment