Wednesday 20 July 2011

Does your breast change while they nurse?

Does your breast change while they nurse?

I only now had my first baby almost two weeks ago. I started to nurse formula and to now use, I only pump and use formula. But my question is your breast, to do alteration? You/they, I noticed last week, they now were full and größer, that they land, \'t-Aussehen the way and if I pump, it doesn\'t hurt more, like she/it feel, did, before I became pregnant. I also noticed, thereß it for the milk one little longer, in order to get out of it, takes you think that I need slowly for pumping or the way down, that I pump? This is my first child so that I am new for this. Also, like long you müssen, before you conserve training?

Additional details

Thanks for all comments. Well I tried to work him/it this morning as a nurse, his/its jaw moved, but he/it didn\'t remain länger as a fe-Minuten on each breast. If I continue, me too bemühen, him/it in the course the day few after it, to work more milk than nurses, will return? Oh and it, that been, hasn\'t a Vollständigkeit two weeks still, he/it became on the 5. born, I am too sp with ität, or can I still nurse him/it?

4



through amanda johnson

Best answer chosen by voters

It could mean that slows your milk supply and your going for itself soon to dry up. I pumped the first 2 weeks long with all my children, because they rejected to work as a nurse, and every time began to dry up my milk within 2 weeks. Her/its/their Brüste aren\'t that gets the correct stimulation with pumping that they would get with the babies, who suckle movements. Therefore, if you land, your milk supply wants to lose \'t, I würde starts to immediately work as a nurse. And the reason of this it Donnoch sore done \'t is, because your Brüste more not extremely full is or itself became saturated. Which is good, because Don\'t hurt, but it is bad if you want to continue to give baby breast milk. It sounds to me, as if your beginning to dry up and the single way, that you stop, können, this is your baby to be nursed. Her/its/their milk supply becomes to theückkommen, but pumping is the same stimulation as a drinking baby nowhere near.

Source(s,:

Mother of 3 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from Lisa Yes, your breasts change throughout nursing.... you probably were full and first became saturated, as soon as your milk entered, and now, you leveled yourself.... completely normally!!!

If you pump, and it doesn\'t come out, you fast, it only means, that you didn\'t wait for any till, you were full.... which is O.K., as your baby is young, and you still justify a good supply....

I would wait, with your 6 weeks of date your whether to ask... sometimes with this date she/it O.K. you for everything because well you itself and other times recovered, longer they recommend to wait to complete the recovery process...

Uphold the good work mom!!!

Source(s,:

Mommy to 18 months old, nursed for 15 months, and expecting of second,

through apathy and cakes yes, they will also become sore

I nurse my son, in that mother loves I, until he/it was in 2, if your boobs are comely less full, that you will lose your milk, it is very important for you, my breast is three months long full and uncomfortable to be nourished your baby directly, so that you can justify your milk, before my milk justified i, and as i had to pump 2 weeks long, 1 before began an antibiotic and 1 i, while it took i, so that my milk didn\'t lose i, probably was i away one day from losing it for good. Therefore if you mean it silence seriously by him/it, you put aside the pump until your baby is at least 3 months old. Her/its/their Körper knows the difference. Hope, thereß you lands, \'t must work at the moment and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

For the working out of most doctors says 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment