Wednesday 20 July 2011

Drinking of carbonated-Getränken, while nursing?

Drinking of carbonated-Getränken, while nursing?

Firstly, I understand, that bubbly beverages are not healthy for you, but I enjoy one can pepsi or soda with the dinner. My mommy told me, thereß I can, bubbly beverage drinks \'t, if I nurse, as it does \'bubbly milk\', and gas will give to the baby. She/it swears, thereß, as she/it nursed me, and she/it drank bubbly beverage, that I would be confused for old, because I had gas.
Wanted I only to know whether this is true? If I will give up his/its true one gladly my once per day of bubbling Getränk.
Un 37 weeks pregnant now....

through daa

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they cannot produce any carbonated-Milch. Some babies könnten in sodas against the caffeine sensitive is, therefore if you have one can of Pepsi and notice, that your baby is more unsettled anus of Word, you can avoid only caffeinated-Getränke or can have smaller quantities.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thankyou and thanks all other for your complaint... much estimated!!:)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



through powerpuf... I heard, that some babies are mommy sensitively, who drinks carbonated-Getränke, but nobody, that I know, had one question each with it. I drink much non-alcoholic beer and him/it vorläufig doesn\'t disturbs my son.

from Sarah Peluso, I drink the whole time bang.. doesn\'t disturb you my son, that one bit. And our whole Prüfung is fine..

Source(s,:

Individual youth mommy of the newborn nursed boys. Yes i has a work. Yes i is a full time student. Life is ouchßer i wouldn hart\'t changes it for the world.

through jlb, most babies are not sufficiently sensitive in order to be disturbed by him/it what you eat or drink. I drink a pepsi every day, and no one of my babies is gest from itört become.

you let never heard this even from Beth I before. I drink soda and him/it quite häufig hasn\'t disturbed my son at all. I was worried about the caffeine (against which maybe some babies are sensitive) but this hasn, t been also a problem.

from NYLV Nee, not true!!! is picked up by your body the carbonation and doesn\'t cross into your milk. Sometimes, dairy and certain meal cause gas bubbly Getr, however,änkedon\'t.

from Alicia Holloway, I drink carbonated-Getränke on occasion. I place auf\'t, soda likes really very much, therefore is a rare matter, but if I, St, doört it my baby at all not.

from Veronica, I never have belonged from it??

But I am his/its other sure with each pregnancy.

Only certainly put you, too much sugar drinks dont, thats, where you watch out, will have to,:)

through??? I drinks my son of nursed soda daily and exclusively, and he/it never is fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment