Wednesday 20 July 2011

Eats in order to avoid while nursing?

Eats in order to avoid while nursing?

My mother after law told me today that, if my baby was born, and I nurse, there is will have to, because it could make my baby gassy. I only was surprised which eating I should avoid, während I nursed? NatI, that is drinking/drugs/smoking bad, know daß\'s-gesunder common sense ürlich, but if it comes should avoid which meal me to certain meal, that I would like to know. ICH\'m gegenwärtig 33 weeks pregnant and decided very much to nurse my baby,

through Mikey\'s mommy

Best answer chosen by Asker

It was told me, that I could eat everything, I normally eat because the baby would be used already for it. I look only für a pattern to. If I notice him/it, \'s logically gassy after I ate a certain meal, I become aufhören, to eat it.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, that hopes i, doesn\'t have any problems!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



from Katherin.... some babies respond to meal like chocolate, broccolli and cauliflower, but not everything. Some babies don\'t matter that similarly, what you eat. I gave at all no meal on, but did border caffeine, and everyone nursed my two boy 10 months long. No one of them brought one reaction each to the meal, that I aß.

The most nursing problems bring more with your food in connection with the baby\'s handle as Gasprobleme. Clicking shut of Probleme-Blei to extremely painful broken nipples, that can amount the most resolved breastfeeder. Box, that nurses salve in your hospital bag, Lansinoh makes a good one, and put it on your nipples after each feed, and it should keep away the nipples from it, to Ri, To start ß. If they jump, you bring your doctor to it, you rules Dr. Newman too machen\'s, the cream nurses, it is an intensive moisturizer to prevent agents with current pain relief and anti fungus, and infections heal from the nipples, common with rips, It protected 2 think. Son wlocally from the bottle!

through Liz something, which makes you gassy. Broccoli, many K,äse, spicy meal. And even if you are careful, maybe it gives some meal, that doesn\'t agree with you your baby the meal, to only Unterhaltsfährte from that, what you eat, and if then must the baby these night/day, that maybe you get out also this from your food, fussy particular is. Put you Getr every dayänke-TONNEN from water and a prenatal vitamin, and much fiber, certainly. I have a 8 month old, thereß I nursed, she/it has her/its/their firt-Flasche formula 2 for weeks, she/it is healthy and was not influenced by much, I ate, but some babies are. Glück!

Source(s,:



from I?Y!A i, you eat everything seriously "gassy", and my baby only punishes. this Kind\'s gona loves broccoli, K,äse, jalapeno-Pfeffer, cabbage, turnips, beans...... you gets the picture.

yeh. she/it approved, and still gets i to eat the whole healthy Essen-i-Liebe.

my mother wouldnt left me eat that meal, but she/it brought secretly i behind her/its/their back, and my baby made quite good, no gas or something.

Source(s,:

try her/it/them out, you see that maybe what happens, will be your baby like mine and not too certain meal will respond.

through E+A=J lol... as i beans ate, it influenced my son bfeeding during brestfeeding.When, that you begin, only much water drinks and hears can decline your baby.keep this you in mind to what eat,that-Weg you and says "oh i ate--, that must be why he/it is fussy of course" that other matter influences a dirty diaper,etc also.Not the baby, who pushes right open after feeding,.... only you are the best mommy, whom you know, like, to be, and what your baby likes you the meal and this, which she/it wants dont, will know you, that you eat.

through Claire Erdnüsse-Zu, you prevent peanut allergy. Her/its/their baby can become sensitive to the proteins in your milk.

Milk and Molkerei-alot of the babies are sensitive against dairy. WennWenn Ihr baby alot cries, maybe it is because her/its/their stomach of the dairy protein does sore in your milk,

through alicia_m... the hospital didn\'t communicate me any broccoli cuz, it causes gas....

it was said to you i s about Kelly that jargon eats cabbage, as your quiet,

No comments:

Post a Comment