Wednesday 20 July 2011

Effects on baby, during nursing during your period?

Effects on baby, during nursing during your period?

My baby girl is almost three months, and I had only my first period because I became pregnant, she/it sleeps completely long nights and weight. on my two worst days of my period, I noticed a tiny T in her/its/their diaperönung the pink. IchIch has go from this event at the exact beginningört, if the female baby responds to the hormones of the mother, \'s-Mutterleib. everyone of this event has goört, during the nursing mother menstruates? I have one this week Medical date, it sicherzustellen\'s nothing serious, but because it, while I menstruate, only happened, I am not worried unduly. Only please, you answer, whether goes you from it previouslyört has. Thanks!

Additional details

I got back only one telephone call by my doctor, who said, that it was completely normal, and told to estrogen departure!

2



from Nina Lee

Best answer chosen by Asker

The single problems were, that we had, that my supply interjected a small one, and, (seemingly) my milk didn\'t taste good as good.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I chose this answer because it didn\'t tell me that it should not happen! Everyone is one little different, and as my doc called me, he/it shared it completely healthy mit\'s, although not gewöhnlich, therefore I am more concerned! Thanks für answering.
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "effects on baby whil. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (2)



through mystic_e.... It should not happen after the first week.

If I had to guess, I would think yeast its likely, mommy is inclined to yeast infections only before her/its/their period, yeast overgrowth is handed baby, takes some days, in order to develop, and then has baby any smaller anger.




from the JustAsk\'s.... the single matter, that can do it, is alteration the taste of your milk, maybe baby doesn\'t like it. It is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment