Wednesday 20 July 2011

Effexor XR and nursing?

Effexor XR and nursing?

I almost am pregnant 5 months and on 75mg daily ones of Effexor XR and was approximate 2 years long, my doctor is a little one of an idiot IMHO, but after years of attempt and mistakes, I found Effexor-Arbeiten for myself. I decided w to remain on this dosageährend pregnant and found any information, that is positive on pregnancy, and nursing, my doc says, that I should not nurse, but I really want to it and feel the benefits the risks outway, BUT I always rub for new info, does everyone have further info about it to nurse on Effexor XR?

from LCee

Best answer chosen by voters

Congratulations!
I take, took, much higher dose of Effexor XR.Like you, not all other med worked, & this is our saving grace. I to was worried. My two OBGYN & Psychiatrists remained in connection, I let also the pediatrician known.
I nursed he/it for 2 1/2 years, that he/it now is 7, that he/it always has been a glad healthy child, my son, is in the top of his/its class with the school & is fast to remember matters & has a big memory.
(* My psychiatrist had very little info from the drug company over Effexor during the pregency & in the breast milk in 1999 & because 5 years, mine & my son followed out, you comes produce this for it from the drug, 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Kristin B, I became order not to take it during pregnant/breastfeeding.. I was 3 years long previous also on 75mg. I dont still has some für you..., to let known besides you, that was also advised me not to take it during those two periods,.. me what the risks were was not given a clear answer to him/it,

beside mussel, this is a tough decision. I also am 75mg xr on effexor, but i is not pregnant or nurses, and i didn, \'t takes also this während them. I have two schöne children however and reminds at it, how it felt in order to worry about everything and everything during the pregnancies and nursing after wards. As somebody, that weiß, like what it feels, if you are not on these antidepressants, it is no fun thought. Because you are on 75 mg, could you try maybe to reduce your dosage to 37.5? I read, thereß some babies withdrawl-Symptome had, if you have her/it/them for them, certainly is to be also had her/it/them. Maybe my thoughts are, you könnten on the 37.5 disaccustoms, then, you get out completely from them some weeks or one month before delivery. Decide, as then you itself fühlen. wennwenn you your depression symptoms to theück has, where they are too much to be exposed, then, you take the trouble on to the lowest dose back. His/its really 50/50 on this topic, but like a mommy of 2 i definitive at this thinks würde which my baby would go through first. I remember my symptoms well to from depression at all, they passed 1 after my born ones., but i lived with them to guarantee, thereß my babies a healthy beginning in lives got. I wünsche you the best of luck.

through mystic_e.... Call this number, that I know, that maybe it is long distance, and maybe it lasts until 10 minutes, in order to get through it, but it is value it. You/they are on the whole current info on:
Motherisk.org
, (416), 813-6780,

Uncontrolled depression is, of course, very bad for both baby as well as mother. Nursing can also against depression of some schützend is. Not too erwähnen, that an increase in mortality even is in the U.S. under formula there, infants nourished, and there are the costs. But you, nat,ürlich must check the available information and a decision must meet, and I know that that can be difficult to do. Speak with your pharmacist, many are aufw on current literatureärts. I hope, thereß you an answer can find.

Is also any other information here:

"Effexor is a popular drug for it to treat depression in Australia. It is less popul in the USA because of reported side-effects hereär. Effexor can also in nursing Müttern is used, if it is effective. Maybe it is against Hyperactivity effective. It is a SSRI and NRI."
/ health/meds/antidepr.

"GOALS: milk/plasma, to characterize M/P, relationship and infant dose, for venlafaxine (V) and his/its O-desmethyl metabolite (ODV), in nursing women, that take venlafaxine for the treatment of the depression, and, to determine the plasma concentration and the effects of these drugs in her/its/their infants,
[...]
The concentrations of V and ODV in breast milk were 2.5 and 2.7 times in maternal plasma those. The middle total praysäubt abandonment, as venlafaxine-Gegenstücke, from the nursed infants was 6.4 percent, 5.5-7.3 percent) the par of the worry, abstract under the 10 percent, is. There was not any ungünstigen effects on no one of the infants. The data lowermostützen the application of V of nursing."

Because of his/its low class hid answer

You/they should think not even about it, that to place into the body of your Chilld\'s, and your doctor is the quack of a Freakin\'s! you shouldn\'t also is on it!

from °lia°

Because of his/its low class hid answer

i dont knows

No comments:

Post a Comment