Wednesday 20 July 2011

Fertility, while nursing?

Fertility, while nursing?

I nurse an eleven month old and now have my period approximately four months long. Why do we have so many difficulties pregnant this development? I am 22 and healthy. I use those, that ovulation detector puts, because my cycle isn\'t regulär still. We have für the three days of sex, after the stick is positive. What do I make for injustice? Which else, that I do, can/should?

from Maggie K

Best answer chosen by Asker

Don\'t listen to nursing, is birth control comments because it is not true. I became pregnant with my second, as my first was 13 months, and I nursed my first 19 months long. I then became pregnant with my third, as second thinks 6 months was. If you have your period, you ovulate. Maybe you/they want your WHETHER gives a call for advice. I used the ovulation brushwood in order to become pregnant with #2 and she/it unzuverlässig, to find.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I know that nobody gave me every info, that I don\'t spare, knew. BF works only six months long as bc, if I get my period, I am fertile. If my Ovulationsvorhersagerprüfung positive is, that I ovulate. I am not still pregnant. sniff, o continues well. Thanks to für actuall that answers my question.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through moos you, you moo, I am a chicken you therefore finish breast, that feeding is birth control, to work as a nurse

w through Laura, if you have an irregular cycle, if, before it was regular, you probably not very fertile is, probably because of nursing. Ovulation brushwood is very unzuverlässig, if your cycle is no patron I, \'m fearful. Why ditch places you auf\'t she/it and only relaxes, it will happen more easily if you are difficult to heavily not,

through summer h breast, feeding actually lowers your chances to become pregnant. You/they are less fertile if of Brustfütterung. If you plan, with one year volljährig your 11 months, to favor milk old, you wait over one month, after breast held, that lives, and I am sure that you want concieve. Glück!

Source(s,:

3 children ...2 who and child birth classes breast

from Miranda S Brest, feeding is a birth control hold. I place wei auf\'tß really why, but it is said that you don\'t ovulate, if breast feeding

by dark lady breast feeding, I am read, a natural form of the birth control is. Although goes I from womanört has that becomes pregnant while breast feeding, that is likelyhood, fewer. Don\'t gets discurraged to nurse your baby, both you as well as your baby are very important. You/they probably become better Glit has ück after your baby was cured of the breast and this from going to sippy-Tassen.

through larry_th... I would ask 7 BILLION FOLKS already after "Theres ON THIS PLANET, WHY do WE need MORE PEOPLE, IF NOT of THERES GENUG ROOM FOR THE ONE, that WE ALREADY have"?

you write about el.tuco and ask you hillary-clinton..... she/it, to answer your question, can help

No comments:

Post a Comment