Wednesday 20 July 2011

First period, after nursed this 15 months long?!?!?

First period, after nursed this 15 months long?!?!?

My daughter is 15 months old, and I nursed her/it/them since birth.
My period was decided to lead up this week earlier. It almost seems they so to resembling before I became pregnant. I only wonder how long the first period normally lasts. Because, before my period only 5 days with the most lasts würde. But it doesnt still seems gotten lighter.

I know, that it will take a while in order to be regular, I only want, so first know normally last like long!!

Advice or personal experiences would be big! thank you!

from Liia

Best answer chosen by voters

my period didn\'t return until 20month after I had my second son. I nurse him/it until he/it was in 18month. DieDie period was with very badly first and lasted 7days.. which is, you go in for mining normally a long time ago, you last only 4days in the Paß, but now es\'s back to normal. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment