Wednesday 20 July 2011

Getting her/its/their period on the little one pill, while nursing?

Getting her/its/their period on the little one pill, while nursing?

I nursed my son, he/it turned only 1, exclusively for 12 months, been 10 months long on the small pill and only my period got back since it for the first time before he/it was developed. The matter, that is strange, is ich\'m in the middle of my box of pills. Each other is closed her/its/their period theückbekommen, while nursing, and in means pill cycle? I fühle me like ich\'m again to this period matter because I became pregnant with this, while I nursed my others offspring, I let 2 children therefore supported to it back and really had any period in almost 2 years!

through titoalba...

Best answer chosen by voters

Same matter then happened twice to my wife, who gave it up happening. You whether said, thereß it not exceptional was. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment