Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hay fever medicines, during the pregnancy/breastfeeding?

Hay fever medicines, during the pregnancy/breastfeeding?

Can anybody recommend any hay fever medicines, that are suitable, during pregnant? My local pharmacy and my herbalist were not capable to help.

I rinsed my eyes and my nose regularly through the day, but it is not only enough to times. Much thanks

through babyalmi...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I also have hayfever and am pregnant 27 weeks. The nasal spray and looks at, drops are completely sure and quite effective, you therefore speak with your doctor thereover, to get a rule. I also have homöopatische medicines, boots and Nelson uses. You/they are quite good, although you try a couple, that to find one, that you at the best paßt, could have to.

Eating local honey is also a big treatment for hayfever, but as you certainly are pregnant brand, is the pasturised-Zeug.

Hope that this helps,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks for your answers, they were all helpfully, I have some of the proposed medicines acquirred and will see that which works for me.
Save to! ! RSS

This question about hay fever medicines. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (8)



I can understand your situation through dances with unicorns; I have heavy allergies, and had to distribute a number of times with flare-good times while I carried my son.

Unfortuantely doesn\'t give it much, that you can make different, as what you already do. Much antihistimines has a known risk of the problems für your baby, especially in the first and last trimesters. Ohßer if your doctor, that essentially the benefit outweighs the risk, me, is convinced, my best amounts tenaciously \'d to it.

Luck.

through makes you your own thinking! Many allergy medicines are Schwangerschaftsarten-B\'s, in other W,örtern, beautiful safe, as drugs go. Sure (theoretical, as my Art C asthma inhaler.

If nothing working is, I believe that you need a new pharmacist. Telephone call about; some can be quite helpful, I partially think a matter es\'s to beat on a woman, or the partner of a woman, that actually was pregnant and had bad allergies. You/they place deserved auf\'t hands overürstet, to become.

"Chlorpheniramine (Chlortrimetron), and diphenhydramine, Benadryl, both Art B is.. usual side-effects is drowsiness and a dry mouth. Loratadine (Claritin) is also Art B and is less sedating maybe as they older antihistamine."



from Ladybird Only, medication, that you can use, is homeopathic medication. I had früher hay fever in my pregnancy, and the pharmacist gave me COMBIN ASSIST tissue salt, allergy, that really worked for me,...

through schmushe, the single sure matter, that I would recommend during the pregnancy for hayfever, is homeopathy.

Ask with your local pharmacy. Maybe you/they are fähig, to recommend a homeopathic hayfever-Vorbereitung.

If your GP will make him/it for a homeopathic medicine rules, or she/it could make 30c pills for mixed doubles Grasses rules, and one could take one month long you twice per day.

There is, other more possibly homeopathic hayfever remedies, but them, that to your own symptoms, this, rules, if your GP then referred you to a local homeopathic doctor, must help.

through triquetr..., if allergy medicine like Claritin of your list, that then is used, is in order to use a cold wet material on the other side of the front on my face in order to dry up running and, to reduce the swelling. It helped particularly with night.

Source(s,:

Lives

durchdurch gaz there isnt that each i had the same problem as i was in 8, and one half month preg becomes, my first.no hayfever-Tabletten wives were tested for preg in the uk i, was told that would have to continue sorrowfully i for you with it.i-kahlem mountain, as i knows, as herbal pink tries you fell.i tea as new, that it helped a scrap tho, that it could seem funny,

through laluna Sorry, to say, therefore, to avoid no one antihistamine, however. Bemühen you a tonic, to promote your immune system. I found, thereß raspberry leaf tea wonderful was, while I was preg. Simply snorted Vicks vapo then rubs an Ed ed-Nase.... Glück.

I told about Eren, that my allergy treated, that I take the trouble to introduce itself/themselves, and he/it told me, I had to stop to take the vocal medicine (clarityn), but that it was completely sure to continue the nasal spray. Check with your doctor, who was sure, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment