Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it normal to have contractions while it nurses?

Is it normal to have contractions while it nurses?

My daughter is almost 8 months, and I still nurse. From my three children, she/it is the single, I was fähig, to nurse, so that all this is new for me. If it is normal, still those giveärmutterzusammenziehungen, to feel, while you live? I notice her/it/them out with only night and his/its flipping out of me. Not sure, if I am again pregnant, (YIKES), or this is normal.

Please help!

Additional details

Oh and I didn\'t have any period meanwhile before becoming odl pregnant with my 8 months. Which is normal, as nursing,

2

Update..., so that I took, one at home tests digital pregnancy 2 days ago, and I am not pregnant. COURT HOO! Going on Monday für the blood work and thinks app 8 months old to the Ärzten\'t.

2



GP is from big Hardon Collider

Best answer chosen by voters

Yes, that is completely normal. Das\'s one of the großen matters of nursing, because it helps you to lose the stomach weight! 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from The_Sage.... yes is this normally, maybe you get the cramps, because you are due for a period soon, or you are pregnant... or it could be simply normal cramps from the blue species matter.

through semisere.... yes, that can nursing, contractions cause. Das\'s one reason, that it recommended, it helps you, your gives,ärmutter, to get back in form.

from MoJo i, contractions had, while i nourished my son for old, said, the doctor, that it was, retreated my uterus to his/its old size

No comments:

Post a Comment