Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it sure to take the Womens ultra mega energy Vitapak, while nursing?

Is it sure to take the Womens ultra mega energy Vitapak, while nursing?

MeinMein baby is 6 weeks old, and I begin to go back to the gymnasium and I wondered whether it was sure to take the vitamins, that I bought from GNC, before became i pregnant. You/they become women gerufen\'s ultra mega energy Vitapak. I place auf\'t believes, thereß she/it in them all chemicals has, you give this to you energy, his/its totally natural one thinks i.

from GranolaM...

Best answer chosen by voters

I would stick with your prenatal vitamin. 100 percent 3 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through phishinm.... only because they are, means natural and vitamins dosent a couldnt-Überdosis. Her/its/their babys-System is so new and fragile, thereß he/it or she/it maybe not capable, to handle the herbs in the vitamins, is. A small buoyancy natmaybe ürlicher energy to you is a big buoyancy of the foriegn-Sachen to your babys-System. I würde your doctor after fiirst asks.

from small man Mama, I would give your OBGYN a telephone call in order to be only on the sure side &, to check the internet, some companies have one web site with FAQs over such matters

through Avery-offered.... It is likely. I würde your doctor, to be, only certainly names. You/they never know maybe what is in there to be given you energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment