Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is, Pepto Bismol approves in order to take while they nurse?

Is, Pepto Bismol approves in order to take while they nurse?

I nurse, and I was surprised if his/its consent in order to take Pepto Bismol. I read the writing, and it says "If pregnant or nursing consults a doctor".. with it I me surprised, is it okay?! if not, this, which is okay, to take for an excited stomache?

Additional details

Not work of hood for me.. still something?

10



from Altrissa

Best answer chosen by Asker

After, it should be avoided because of systemic absorption of salicylate. EinerEiner of the mean components is aspirin, and it can damage verursachen\'s-Blutpl to the babyättchen.

For an excited stomach, you trouble of hood.

Luck.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through coquine. ? I know Gravol-Marken a natürliches Ginger product for nausea. I like Gaviscon, it took throughout my whole pregnancy, as well as Rolaids chewables.

from Tasha no, it is not sure, but I believe that Pepto of the children is.

No comments:

Post a Comment