Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is there one few from a chance to become pregnant if you nurse?

Is there one few from a chance to become pregnant if you nurse?

Do I know, that you can still become pregnant, while you nurse, but are there less of a chance as, if you were not?

My HUSBAND and I were deepened into the moment because we really don\'t get any much free time to do the action. He/it undressed, but I, \'m one little procures. Würde I simply not yet like another, SIEHE are 4 months on the 1. old, I should take, do you plan B? I place auf\'t, everything wants to influence my milk supply. Plans I, as it got an IUD soon, had time myself only Hafen\'t.

through mystic_e...

Best answer chosen by voters


Morning after-pills

Morgen-nachdem-Pillen should be used only as one last way out whether you nurse, or not.

There are two types of products packaged on the market as "morning after-pills expressly presently:"

* a combination pill, that estrogen and progestin (Preven, Ovral,) contains,
* a progestin only pill (plan B).

Milk supply: Estrogen was connected particularly in order to moo milk supply in nursing mommies. Maybe there is an easy fall at milk supply some days, after took this the morning after-pill, but milk levels should bounce off after it. See increasing low milk supply für additional info about increasing milk supply. Speak your lactation advisor und/oder with your health care provider thereover to use a herb, that increases milk supply, fenugreek, for example, any unfavorable action, to reduce to supply.

Security: The morning, after pill was held compatible with nursing, but rarely should be used only. Not the first election für routine birth control, it should be used only as one last way out whether it nurses, or not, as well as progestin also as estrogen becomes compatible with it, from which to nurse AAP, held. See für additional information about side-effects, that are brought in connection with lactation, below.

0 stars mark this as interesting!
  • E-mail
  • Comment (0)
  • Save besides to it! ! RSS

    Other Answers (6)



    through venita b, you smooth, my doctor told me that it is difficult, preg to get., so long, as of Brustf youütterung is, but it can happen.. although the jerk sometimes works out method, it is no promise

    from ANSR4U I wouldnt-Sorge. My husband and I needed to become pregnant 4 years, "itself moving out and thats only because he/it extracts a time, lol, didnt. Un sure nursing läßt also your chances down. Un, to go, to try mirena on me with my 6 weeks of check, thinks. Glück

    from my baby is 10 1/2 months!! i had the same problem, and i calls my baby\'s pediatrician, and she/it said that can bring to the plan b i with no problem and is really difficult for some women, doesn\'t can however many women to become pregnant and really easy for others, if they nurse and don\'t worry therefore, the plan b i, to take, did, and it was fine!

    I would grasp plan B at 2 Timothys 2:23-24 because you don\'t want any baby. Es\'s better, to be, certainly as sad. I became pregnant, während nursing and I many people, who have, knows. There is, her/its/their period, w, gets \'t less of a chance to become pregnant, because many women land,ährend she/it nurses, but there is still a chance.

    through angthorp, while there is a smaller chance of it to become pregnant, while to nurse it, doesn\'t mean that YOU/THEY don\'t can! I distinguish this of experience, I had my 1. Baby 2/23/04... .9 months and 28 days spbaby comes äter to 12/21/04 in #2!! talc over one reputations lol! And I nursed at this time... the nurses with my dr\'s-Büro knows me lol as the women, who had to babies, non-twins, in the same year,

    Source(s,:

    Mother of 3 boys, with one other on the way 37wks,

    through? Rin? Yes is it more difficult, but not unmöglich. If you really land, \'t still wants to become pregnant, I würde a condom uses, milk supply can influence meds,
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment