Wednesday 20 July 2011

Lactating?! am I, that nursed 6 months long, and be left ONLY my period(so, I am not pregnant???

Lactating?! am I, that nursed 6 months long, and be left ONLY my period(so, I am not pregnant???

O.K., I don\'t let any breast fed 6 months long my daughter... she/it now is 14 months old, that I made it 8 months long. My milk now is fgone ür a while. I verließ yesterday my period literally exactly. And before each of this vorschlägt, I recognize that you can have a period, if pregnant, but in my experience es\'s not a normal period and this was for itself completely normally so didn\'t provide therefore. Anyway alberte yesterday evening with my bf and long Geschichtenkurzschluß there around, milk was in my boobs! As m is in such a wayöglich? Did each other do the same experience? Goört from it? I am flipped out at the moment easily out, you are told me, that worry, but, thereß ich\'m pregnant, because my period was totally normal.
Thanks!

through little78...

Best answer chosen by voters

this let happen i because of a high chemical in my brain
doctor was capable to diagnose it with a simple blood examination
therefore if it is, tiresome going about your doctor concerns for itself 100 percent 1 election save! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



about Angie i heard that it can happen, if not your pregnant with all, but no one knows more details dont about reasons why, but one scrap heard o i, they guess that it is quite usual,

No comments:

Post a Comment