Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nipple rings, pregnancy and nursing?

Nipple rings, pregnancy and nursing?

it let my nippples therefore penetrated i for it oh, 7 years now. ii go pregnant, i to the doc on monday 12 weeks, but now is lol curious!

if reckons i with breasfeeding, my rings now should take out i and they let heal? obviously, she/it will take out i, if actually is i breasfeeding and replaces, if takes care of, because likes to do w them i peircedürde. although it did so so very sore if they heal lie iße, won\'t get them any repeirced i.

what do you do, do Typen think? each one has similar situation? if it is important, they are loops with the peircing, that toover exactly goes, through the middle, believes i. 12 starches

all together i wants, which to always do, is the best and the most certainly for my next child, and it would be only a bonus, if could do them peirced i,:)

i only now asks because, if they should heal, before birth, that had to take out her/it/them i like before a while, then gives slow healers i, they are lol.. thanks for all the complaint!

through fosho22

Best answer chosen by Asker

I still am there 34 weeks with my nipple rings, I plan as it nursed. The doctor said only something thereover, to take out her/it/them because of swelling, and because of she/it wouldn\'t wants, that I lose a barbell. All stories, that I read, or saw ungef on infoähr, said, that they didn\'t have any problems to take out the barbells or the rings during the feedings, jus-Marke sure, to hold her/it/them clean because of the milk increase. So, I tend doubts, thereß this will be, a problem of letting through anyway from you milk the whole day the most probable underwear alot, so that the chances would be silm on a congested milk management to no one.

I say, you leave her/it/them in it until you noticed that your breast is also inflated, or if your ready one to give birth. I wanted to keep also the first time bcuz the pain\'s penetrated mine. I havent had all problems with them at the whole whole time, as I also was pregnant. Glück!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
awesome, thanks for all answers.

i hope i has as God as luck, like some of you seems to do,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through dixiedar... i had the same question before some years. it became didn i i extremelyshe/it must take ählt\'t besides it out, as care and she/it could be cleaned and after the feeding is replaced. It worked, and everything was well, but this time, she/it took i only out and will let done her/it/them once again, after finished i, completely working as a nurse. i weiß, as it was painful, but it provokes so, you take her/it/them and putting back from them in it and the EVERYTHING cleans out! EVERY TIME. einschließlich of the ring and the nipple every time

Source(s,:

Mother of 2 and 21 weeks pregnant with #3 (praying FOR A BOY)

through misshotc... sees you heres in your nipple the thing.because your tissue, is more exactly sinsitive and heals at least quickly(well exact, that mine are,.. you will have of the pain alot, while you she/it in during the pregnancy has, and if you bring to them out,even, if you wait, you tell that become bear the baby going very fast to heal,.. i has done mine, and they had made approximately 2 years long. only one therefore took out i how badly it hurt me. and it schloß in one day. as really is on to you, if you want to take out her/it/them,.. is not going to hurt the baby während is in you..

vonvon Maggie K, as I had my chief in\' 03, that I mine for over one decade had done, and at them was fortified, but decided, that it was time to be continued and she/it at the end of my pregnancy took out. As I nursed myself, that was had, milk was, that also it from the piercing Löchern came out, strange. Anyway, I was glad, thereß I she/it from it took out, an anger to keep about her/it/them would have been. Now three children spI place auf\'t äter, she/it misses.

Source(s,:

Mommy to 3 all nursed

well, it depends through jchung98. because there i\'m that thinksß she/it or something during the breast feeding could be infected, if more sensitively your skin or something like it is.

if that is not the case, you are sure to clean the area before feeding and to avoid after any germs or bacteria to develop and other, that it should be that okay

No comments:

Post a Comment