Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and extracts method?

Nursing and extracts method?

Did anybody become ever pregnant, nurses during him/it exclusively and uses the jerk from method? We had sex, a couple gave times many times and it where we did it, and then like half a hour später made again at it. We, that are used, extract method every time. I still had none period postpartum. I place \'t aufglaubt, thereß my chances, to be pregnant, high is, but how would I know? If knows w Iürde, when testing is, whether even dates t I aufsetze,läßt from it a last menstrual period away go?
FYI, I would not care if I am again pregnant.

from Andrea barron

Best answer chosen by voters

Nursing is the best form of B/C. I would get pregnant using out of method the jerk, therefore wanted to use other forms i, if not your tarpaulins another child\'s credit. But however my sister ließ it happens, you should talk to it your Dr., to only guarantee. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through kick-ate you are extremely fertile, after he/it had a baby, the jerk from method is, a joke and even women, that nurses, became pregnant exclusively without having ever one return of her/its/their period.

It really is not very healthy for your body, supports to back pregnancies, that are, why recommends the most doctor to wait at least 6 months between pregnancies to one year.

through M & M vor-Cu *!!!!! a man doesn\'t need to become pregnant to Cu8 for you,

Umm I would say, that you have 50 percent of chance!

But if you don\'t want, another baby then attracts birth control or tells that he/it, that wore a condom!

Be responsible!

through sxysingl.... looks it on on google... also is not 100 percent the jerk from method.. seminal fluids is there this before ejaculates you..

Source(s,:

Mother of 2 & 1 on the way, 11 wks,

No comments:

Post a Comment