Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and my period is late that could be i pregnant?

Nursing and my period is late that could be i pregnant?

UGH! I weiß, that the answer is the examination,.. the examination examination.., but i wanted any insight only on it, if that could be even the case. I have an almost 13 month old. Yes he/it still ernährt itself breast. I now have ungefhad ähr 4 months long my period. 30 normally comes approximately. from the month. I didn\'t see or still has go this month from itört. I now have ungefähr 4 days long headaches had, and I am so tired, that I can, hardly hold my eyes open \'t. My period could only spät is because across un tired.? or experienced each pregnancy during breast feeding? I got a congested management last week, I normally do before my cycle, but nothing came. . . . Thanks!

from Pippin

Best answer chosen by voters

During nursing a very reliable form of the birth control is, 99 percent) for the first 6 months or until first you your period, which comes, gets back, through 13 months nach-partum, if you have periods, you are as fertile as any other woman.

Therefore yes, you could be definitely pregnant. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through patriots.... It is a myth, that you cannot get pregnant, during breast feeding. I weiß of experience, my children are apart 11 months,

Source(s,:

Experience

through daisysoc.... not sure, as to answer over it, pregnant, to become, is, during working as a nurse however my period one month jumped, while I nursed, after it had returned, and I was not pregnant. Her/its/their cycles tend, verrückt also had nursing(I apart 3 approximately 3 weeks to be, while you are, you definitely test. Maybe even telephone call your doctor für a blood examination.

through ameri090.... big work on nursing!!!

In my opinion, that pronounces it like either your period, is late because of the burden factors, or you could be pregnant. But entire müssen you an examination takes.

from Serena, I have a friend, who became pregnant, although she/it nursed. You/they können at every time pregnant becomes, after you gave birth, nursing or not. Therefore, as you propose here, the Prüfung, the examination, the examination. If not of Sie\'wieder pregnant, brand sure, if you no further Bündel from joy still wants, that you use any obstacle form of the birth control, like condoms or a diaphragm plus spermicide.

And don\'t feel bad over working your child as a nurse in his/its age. I nursed til my daughter, she/it, that are, as she/it itself entwöhnte and capable was to be tolerated milk, was 20 months old.

Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment