Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and possibly pregnant joke #2? you was through it?

Nursing and possibly pregnant joke #2? you was through it?

Good day everyone,

I nursed my 17 mth old since birth, and now, I have some symptoms of the pregnancy! My nipples töten me esp, if she/it lives, ich\'m exhausted, I have headaches, and I havent had a menstrual one since March 26(Cycle, he/it go 28 days, ich\'m, to test if I leave the work. You/they had all symptoms, w,ährend you nursed, you brought this to it, you to denken\'wieder pregnant?? thanks for answering.

until April ONE

Best answer chosen by Asker

I nursed my 2., as I with my 3. it became pregnant. I remember, thereß my nipples, that get extremely sensitively and nurse, sooo painful was. I also had häufige headaches and felt exhausted. My other symptoms were Nausea, dizzy spells, peeing the whole time, constricting and the bloated feeling. Glück to you! Let us known!

Source(s,:

* Mommy of 3 *
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! ICH\'m, that all these symptoms erfährt. I prüfte yesterday, and it said negation. ICH\'m it didn\'t still convince that I am not pregnant so that I will test at the end of the week. Maybe it is too früh been!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Voice_of.... only, as I was pregnant.

And, I got very sore nipples as I ovulated.

Maybe dear an examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment