Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and pregnancy helps to please me.?

Nursing and pregnancy helps to please me.?

I nurse 3 to 4 times per day old son presently my 13 month. I never had all periods, w,ährend I nursed, but found out i only today, is pregnant 3 months. I become so troubled. I weiIndeed, ß, that didn\'t eat folate-Essen sufficiently i, have have none i, quite more definitely i. In the last 3 months i changed my fast Frühstücksgetreide even as well oatibix.
I become so troubled that my child will be born with problems. Believe, thereß this likely seems? Was everyone in this situation and never occupied folate-Tabletten? It worries more for me, this i nursed, and even more Nährstoffe became lost, and my baby could be robbed.

from baby Jace is here! Born Nov21st

Best answer chosen by voters

People brought to no prenatal vitamins, iron, folic-Säure, and so on AND uses in order to drink like fish and as to smoke chimneys. The human race survived. I don\'t propose, thereß you in unsavory behavior, i, \'m, participates the say only from you and your child, will be fine. You/they know, thereß you now pregnant is, and if you must put in your Nahrungsgehen advance. The baby will probably not have any problems more than you to come from your food.

Congratulations! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through mbbgrl03-Zustimmung, I agree to the first post, but for them/you is consciously so even, while you nurse, even shortly after delivery you can become pregnant, right? I think that it is a wrong opinion, that you kit becomes önnen, \'t pregnant while they nurse. Doctors could instructs you to stop to nurse, given your baby\'s age and the reaction to a pregnant body during the nipple stimulation, but as for what you ate,... I wouldn\'t-Sorge. this smoking, not to say, and drinking and such wouldn\'t hurt the baby, but it sounds like you, is simply fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment