Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing for 6months, no period, pregnant?

Nursing for 6months, no period, pregnant?

This is my third baby, therefore I know the drill. I nursed my two Töchter, until they were 10 months, but approached my period with them both on 5 months. My third baby now is 6 months old, i, \'ve ergänzt partially with formula, and no period still. Should I be concerned? If it is my while worth, f, to test ür pregnancy? How I should wait long, before I prüfe, if more my menstruation doesnkommt \'t for some months?

through peanut butter

Best answer chosen by Asker

It can be different every time. My period came with 7, 9, 11 and 5 months für my first four children back, and with my 5., him/it, \'s 4 months with no period still. 5-11 months quite is the selection. All were nursed until only 6 months, minimal solid K,örper from 6-8 months, reduced gradually number of feedings of her/it/them myself-disaccustoms with 13-17 months. But, still this much difference. Now, the two Sp sleptäteren through the night later, but the two early both slept through against the same point. Every time is different.

I would go ahead personally and would take a pregnancy examination. It will be the most likely negative, but I, d wants fit is ähig to tack along my due date if I introduced myself by chance before the credit of a period.

Source(s,:

Mommy to 5 children underage 8
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to everyone! i\'ll thinks at all from you, if goes i to the drug store today! Dr.ücken you your thumbs, this ONE-Linie appears itself and NOT two!!;)
Save to! ! RSS

This question about it, to nurse "for 6m. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (6)



from Marissa C Well, some nursing mommies don\'t procure any period for the whole length of the time, that she/it nurse.

Did you have unprotected sex? If with it, definitely you take BALDMÖGLICHST an examination.

through Angela, you can be definitely pregnant. You/they should geprüft becomes, then, if not you pregnant his/its wants, you should attract birth control otherwise, you will go this through it every month.

through adcdc, one of my friends nursed 9 months long and never had her/its/their period. All Körper and pregnancys is different. You/they now have 3 babies, you, wei \'llß if youre pregnant. Trust your Körper only.

from EMTPrinc.... they can take an examination in order to for certainly know but i has, one friend of whos daughter is approximately 14 mos..... she/it still didn\'t still get back her/its/their period... not pg both... Dr. said, that it was completely more normally esp, because she/it is 3-5x days of BFing,

from Ned / a/i/identity/nopic_48.gif" id = "yav-2" >

from Freyamer... I now would test in order to be on the sure side but itself BF changes, if your period comes, or it can stop it completely.
Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment