Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing.. no period?

Nursing.. no period?

Did I therefore nurse my daughter exclusively, because she/it was born in Dec, did I not get, a period, that informed me of it she/it, is normal.. I can still become pregnant? What are the chances? Did it happen to somebody?
My doctor said his/its heavy one to become pregnant while he/it nursed particularly without a period,... I is not difficult or something... asking of only the chances.

through familyfa...

Best answer chosen by Asker

It is possible, pregnant to become, while it nurses exclusively, but it is not very likely if you have not yet gotten your period. If you are worried therefore to make you again pregnant, maybe any type of protection wants to use you in order to certainly be. I nursed ausschließlich gets back all my babies and my didn\'t my period with them, until they were by 9-10 months. Each woman is different, but. Also, most experts say, thereß months of nursing exclusively your baby your chances, to become pregnant, after 6 higher is. Also as soon as you solid Körper introduces, your chances are to be become pregnant, also higher, because your period could get every time. Anyway, I didn\'t becomes pregnant, während she/it none of my babies nurses, but likes me, that am said, that it could be possible.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanx
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through friend, I would not take advantage of the chance. Use a condom or a diaphram. As a friend of me said "if you have sex from protection as well, you will become pregnant."

I didn\'t get any period 9 months long after my daughter had been born. We nursed beträchtlich. The problem is, you können pregnant leaves, without a period nach-partum, to have, with it, as you would know, as it was sure, and if it wasn\'t. I know several women, that after delivary, that even works as nurses exclusively, in which came third or fourth month, pregnant.

It possibly is through alliel, but if exclusively you quiet, it is unlikely. My sister didn\'t have any problems and no period, and then, she/it began, my 8 months of old niece meal, to introduce. She/it became pregnant after it very soon. And no, they were not difficult. I würde proposes to buy an ovulation detector maybe in order to see if you ovulate, and tests maybe for a few weeks. If you then are not, you obviously don\'t have anything, itself ungefähr, to provide. Glück to you and congratulations to your baby!

from Paul Banas When, that you nurse, there are less chances of it to become pregnant, but can certainly not be said for it, that you are lived only pregnant you, because you nurse. Read more thereover from it here: as a form of the birth control nursing -

through billie-Gramm, I nursed my first daughter, and became pregnant with my second, during which still of the first silence,...

You/they are apart 1 years and 1 months...

The best to wait a few years between pregnancies... the baby sucks "out of" the calcium of HER/ITS/THEIR bones, and you need, you time in order to replenish ihn/es before the next... otherwise could have you of late problems...

A word of the advice.... watch all hormones in meal, if your baby begins to become older,... it can induce a child to get her/its/their period way, before they are assumed to it,... no relevance to this question however regard 20/20... only look of it please.

Source(s,:

If babies had.

from Andrew B, chances are low
if wants you dont easy pregnant and secures solution gotten
CONDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment