Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of n-Fruchtbarkeit?

Nursing of n-Fruchtbarkeit?

a real little made i from it, it n, to read, all confusing seemed. some articles say
1, this u cannot become pregnant while they nurse,
2)some notions the chances r low.
3)some notions that, after is childbirth,a-Frau with her/its/their most fertile.
4)some notions this as yearn you itself as i, is, this cannot get my menses.guess something breastfeeding,i? mine got i ausschlie after less than 2 monthsßlichem silence.
therefore, which is true?

by 04/12/2008:)

Best answer chosen by voters

Jedermanns body could be different! My Older sister got, Pregnant, while she/it still nursed, never got you her/its/their period. Therefore she/it didn\'t have any idea, that was she/it pregnant, until she/it was virtually 4 months further -
I only say, that I guess, can become you on that occasion pregnant anytime, you are left for itself that are covered always besides if your ready one one for more lil: D

Source(s,:

37w 6d #1 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

This question about nursing "n fert. " was asked on it originally! Answers Singapore

Other Answers (5)



through Priscilla-M, I now am pregnant and nursed and didn\'t have any period. The single reason, that I verdächtigte, that I was pregnant that I, the increasing, and I typically retain the same weight.

Source(s,:

32 weeks with girls #4

through alfie, you press born, 27/06/08 O.K.s silence, no contaceptive-i is no people, the away pregnant straight has, after had this of a baby and a breatfed xxx,

through maplebec.... Milchabsonderung-Amenorrhea-Methode is something, about which I thought across, because I made the fertility consciousness method 3 years long as birth control before I decided to become pregnant.

It is difficult to predict and is no one, that I would use without condoms, if I didn\'t want my child tail in old.

I fortified the connection of a big place, I use this helps maybe to explain it. Glück!

Source(s,:

the chances, to become pregnant, during nursing low is, but it happens. the first few weeks after birth, women are the most fertile. You/they können your period gets, while they nurse, some women, any Don\'t, do.

It depends from Ghiselle D on the woman, but no guarantee is bf that you are gotten no pg, (!!) yes, you are more fertile after you gave birth. We got a long one talking" "to it, as we left the hospital, bottomline, if you don\'t want any other baby in 9 months, and you are bf, you take pill at least a baby until you get your period.

Source(s,:

/ cubbies/breast/e.

/ bf/normal/fertil.

No comments:

Post a Comment