Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of question?

Nursing of question?

I am 3 mos presently. pregnant and möchte really to breast feed. But I suffer also with hypertension and take meds. dafür. I become fähig is to be nursed during on Bluthochdruckmedikament? Arzt\'s-Termin is in one week after it and will then ask him/it, but now was simply curious.

through Mrs. Glückliches things

Best answer chosen by Asker

HängtHängt of the med from, only the doctor can tell you if it was suitable for breast feed, while is on the med opening, if it is sure for pregnancy, it is sure for breast feeding, luck and congrats!!!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from 0 s, It is good to ask your doctor. But most medications are okay to take, während she/it nurses. As I said, your doctor Ihnen will communicate what is okay, to take, but Bluthochdruck-meds-shouldn, one is \'t in order to prevent you from it. I have hypothyroidism and if I, as I had a breast reduction, can be f to breast feedähig. I am pregnant 22 weeks and said doctor, thereß the most meds the baby or nursing won\'t influence. There are some of the natürlich this can you, but as I said, that I would speak with your doctor, and asks him/it, when you go to your date. As you know every advice on it here, erwärmen you itself for your doctor as a grain of salt and speech, but so far, as I know, that the most meds is okay.

through milsnc, That would be a big question for you, about you after Dr. Certain, to ask, medications are not sure for nursing, and your Dr., another medication for you could recommend. Maybe you/they also want to ask whether the medications will decrease your milk supply.

vonvon Mandy hangs It from the medication on... it gives many medications, that can pass in breastmilk, that doesn\'t hand over the placenta. , For example I take Zantac f twice per dayür heartburn during pregnant, but cannot take it, while nurses, Sie\'ll must ask only your doctor.., but also you remind blood pressure meds for itself, that it is possible, to change so that you can still nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment