Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of six months old, no period still and feeling, that SPECIAL tired-similar pregnancy tired?

Nursing of six months old, no period still and feeling, that SPECIAL tired-similar pregnancy tired?

Could I be only totally tired, or could it be, (gasp) on which I was clapped by chance? Hubby and I Hafengewesen \'t so active, if you know, what I mean, because it has two children, but everyone has everything similar? Wouldn\'t is it a miracle if this you a time per month, if we came at the right time for it, knows, I became pregnant? Did it happen to somebody? Isn\'t there a 1 percent of chance on it, that happens? My husband gewann\'t is glad thereover, and I will be scared by it to the death $$$and from pregnancy security. If it certainly is to be been this abstinence after c-Teil pregnant and während breasfeeding? I place wears any other symptoms \'t, but extreme Ermit only could üdung, non-pregnancy is told fatigue? I can hardly hold my eyes frankly! Need advice thereover, if this happened really ready for #3 to somebody, as hubby is to be told, the isn\'t and I neither am, and if it is even possible, that you can still not become nursing with any period pregnant exclusively.

through believers

Best answer chosen by voters

It is possible, prego to be while it nurses although however, you didn\'t get your cycle. But...... chances is slim. Reception note of your babies, who nurse tendencies. Nurse more frequently or for longer periods? Maybe her/its/their baby goes through a growth ray, that is drainging every energy, that you had in storage. Glück 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through fibtje, Breastfeeding is no form of the contraception although it hinders most people to become pregnant. Es\'s möglich, that your cycle began, and you get everything pregnant, before even a period had oyu, but I would think it incredibly. However, you/they should a Prüfung takes, pregnancy is a possibility!

Well maybe you are again pregnant through teshiann. Only because Brustfutter-doesn\'t has you a matter to do with your reproductive system. Although it has it, \'s-Nachteile m,ögen fatigueness. But if you know you, again not pregnant maybe could be burden it, thereß it you to it, to miss your period, brings. I würde my doctor consults.

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ it become ovulate poss to become pregnant, because you never know whe, you, but i-Kraft gets my period, until my son was 9 months old, felt itself i like you, right did before my period got i, how 2 weeks before, even an examination took i, and my period came the next day

through Armeefrau and mommy of 3!! oh honored... my friend had sex with her/its/their husband once, because her/its/their son was born. He/it was 6 months, and she/it had a 1 year old. She/it finished prego and now has one small M in the mixturead little with it it can happen so. You/they didn\'t has both of a period:, Gl,ück.

through cemented you can become pregnant while you nurse exclusively. The fact, thereß you Hafen\'t has periods, thinks, that you didn\'t ovulate, but you will ovulate, before you get your period, therefore it is to be become possible, pregnant before you get back your period. This happened to my mother as I was 3 months old. You/they should be sufficiently healthy in order to have another child. I würde for it with the doctor speaks, because you had a c-Teil, but many people have babies, who close together. I würde going advance says and takes an examination. It könnte not positive is, and it will ease your mind if it isn\'t., but if it is, the earlier, you find out, the better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment