Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing on wellbutrin?

Nursing on wellbutrin?

I was put only on wellbutrin for depression. ICH\'m 32 weeks pregnant and planned the nursing of the first 6 weeks. But I also planned, as not it on my Depressions meds until it to theückgekommen was, after I had my baby and stopped to nurse, but it got out control. Everyone is w gewesen\'ed okay in order to nurseährend taking of it or he/it at it better would be, if I went only to formula.

Additional details

I plan as it asked with my next date my Dr.. ICH\'m, that asks, because I want to know, which others extremelyählt became.

1



from J Young

Best answer chosen by voters

ask original Dr. or a lactation to it after advisor 67 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Tanya and Trevor. ICH\'m a lactation advisor over world_logan

No comments:

Post a Comment