Wednesday 20 July 2011

Organically / raw milk and cheese during the pregnancy and nursing?

Organically / raw milk and cheese during the pregnancy and nursing?

You/they would believe, that I would remember number eight this being pregnant with baby, but for the life of me, I cannot remember!

My family eats as roughly and newly as possible and has for years. The Bauer\'s-Markt is our store LOL. Now, I now am pregnant 31 weeks and the companies have stated of which I normally buy thereß she/it every week now to my door will deliver, so that I won, the house must leave \'t about my due date or while recovering. I am enthusiastic! I was given a list and everything, which I do, muß, she/it is to be called, and what I want, informs them and if I want it, and they will bring it to me.

A whole area is on this list from organically raw, milks, cheese and honey. Milk or K bought we Hafen\'täse from the market so long one, that I cannot even remember. Can I drink and eat this stuff? Während pregnant or nurses? If I remember directly, can w ich\'tährend pregnant besides devil, if I really remember, or not.

is pasteurized raw dairy not quite good for me so? If now I kann,hat it \'t, is it quite good after my daughter was born?

TIA!

Additional details

Thanks to ladies. I don\'t have any problem, this, , to get usual fruits, veggies, fresh eggs, and so on besides the milk and that cheese questioned I bigtime.

2



from Brady\'s mommy & due July15 with

Best answer chosen by Asker

I am not positive honestly because I don\'t shop organically like it. But as a rule of thumb, I, \'d hält away from all unpasteurized, while pregnant and nurses, on, in order to be only on the sure side. Also as soon as the baby für finger meal sufficiently old is, is unpasteurized-Käse one no No.

Source(s,:

Mommy to a baby boy old 8 months
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I didn\'t have any idea about toddlers, who don\'t have it either. Gladly, I gave him/it LOL to my children never! Thanks schön for your answer.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through [baby.ma... no raw stuff. his/its bad für you and your baby. and this strives für also born shes at. everything, thereß you going into her/it/them has.

from Tina F, It didn\'t recommend.
And I would not think with it, while nursing, but doesn\'t quote me on it.
In general matters, that you cannot make pregnant, that you cannot do nursing,..

No comments:

Post a Comment