Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ovulation during exclusive nursing?

Ovulation during exclusive nursing?

I know that this sounds stupid,..., but I nurse old girl exclusively my 3 month. This is, I watched with bad constricting and a heavy Gefdepresses ühl there on, you if ich\'m that ovulates me was said by a friend, that you land, \'t ovulates, while you nurse, but this doesn\'t pronounce any right because I heard about many women, who became pregnant, while I nursed. ICH\'m didn\'t worry, thereß I pregnant is, I am surprised only at the cramping/heavy-Gefühl. getting you a period, w,ährend you nurses? Thanks to für advance!

Additional details

I am not worried therefore to be pregnant that we practice sure sex. I was thereover simply curiously was\'s, that now continues with my body. :)

2



through the mentally disturbed housewife

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they ovulate, while you nurse, and you can get a period while you nurse. This is why it gives so much to \'Irish twins\', who run around. LOL, that I began my period with both of my children with six weeks, glätten you, while you nurse exclusively. Her/its/their friend is wrong unfortunately!

You/they can also ovulate without to get a period, that are likely, why many people believed with it that you could not become pregnant while you nurse. Unfortunately, this is a myth. es\'s a good matter, that you sure sex practices. ;)

Source(s,:

pregnant with #3
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, very informative. This was that, for what I looked.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



from c c yes, you can ovulate during the breast feeding, and you can become pregnant. Because at the ausschlieNourished ßlichsten breast Frauen, the chances of ovulating are small, but there is this chance definitive. And you wit doesn\'t know ürden whether you ovulate until you had a period, or was pregnant.

Breast, that lives, causes the release of certain hormones, that induce your uterus to contract. This helps her/it giveärmutter, to go, to support to a pre-pregnancy size after the baby\'s birth. Maybe you/they still have those types of contractions.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 5

through? Mayson\'s Ma? i nurses ausschließlich and i got my period 8 weeks, after had my son i,... and healthy i already had it twice, and he/it is 4 months... it seemed liked, it will remain regular, and now, late is almost 10 days i... i took an examination, and i is not pregnant..., so that would say i, whether you nurse, YES can have your period you and pregnant can become and NO it always lived you are regularly...

Source(s,:

Mommy of a 4 months new baby boys and nursing also

through sunshine fuss my first two children, whom I never had a break in Blutverlust after birth and my period, they rolled only in one! This child now is 10 weeks and thanks God, I still place auf\'t, a period has, but not für as soon as thinks i, it won\'t happen soon! I became also twice pregnant, während I my second nursed, but that was with 18 months and then 23 months. The funniest matter hätte my sister, me on crying recently, that she/it got her/its/their period, although it didn\'t assume them to it!! I had to explain her/it/them everything, plus this fact, that both I as well as our other sister got back our periods relatively fast, and that it must be in our genes, so happily she/it!! in all, yes it happens. Sad!

from Pippin, It is not true that you don\'t ovulate while you nurse.\', Während it uncommon would be, this early one, to ovulate, esp., without to have, a not fertile/non-ovulatory cycle * first, es\'s definitely not ungehört from.

, The \'average\' for it, to get a first period, during nursing approximately 9 months is, but there is a wide selection of the \'normal\', and 3 months is not outside the norm,

durchdurch ketchupk.... really * exclusively *, \'ecological nursing\' called, nursing depends effective from the baby 98-99.5 percent, is six months old, or your period returns. But 7 percent of women get shut her/its/their period six theück. The average time fa little one is ür periods to return in the course 14 months.

There is web site full information about this:

from bird Flippin\'s, that exclusively breast feeding is no fool in hesitant fertility solid method. The chances of ovulating going on, if solid Körper is introduced, because is less nursing there. I got shut my period theück, as DS was 9 months. DS is 14 months and still works as a nurse, and I am pregnant 6 weeks.

through bubbles2.... still is definitely possible, pregnant to become. You/they müssen maybe over it with yours WHETHER certainly speaks to be. If you aren\'t, the different one every form of the birth control takes, as nursing. I have a friend, that as a result of ausschlieIt is ßlichem silence here.

from Dee Definitiv possibly. I got shut my cycles theück, as my son was 6 months, but it can pass a quantity earlier. Guarantee, thereß you birth control uses, if another baby immediately wants you dont!

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ some women puts back her/its/their cycles away, during care and some doesn\'t do, mine got back i as my son was approximately 9 months,

No comments:

Post a Comment