Wednesday 20 July 2011

Period, during nursing.?

Period, during nursing.?

I have 3 children, ages 3 years, 21 months and 6 weeks. with my first two children I didn\'t gets my periods at all back. I became again pregnant as they were everyone old by 10 months. So, I appear if become I hadn\'t pregnant, thereß I period about this same time would have gotten back.

I am anyway, 6 weeks of postpartum and I believe, that I got my period. My, after birth bleeding in 18. May had held, and I only started, 26. May, to bleed again yesterday. it is very easy and tröpfelt only, but it is light red blood, therefore I know isn\'t for him/it went over from birth.

I nurse strictly upon request; no bottles, no pacifiers.
The difference between this pregnancy/child and my other two is, that my first two boys are, and this is a girl, and my first two was born vaginally, and this was a c-Teil. I place wei auf\'tß if this even is important, however, I believed that I would give you only this info.

Is it normal to get back my period so soon?
Is it my period simply?
Am I fertile?

Additional details

No, I am not on any birth control. I have my postpartum-Termin in a few days, therefore I will ask her/its/their opinion defiantly.

2



through fearful women, you do rare the history

Best answer chosen by Asker

While to nurse it strictly, is actually quite rare to get back it so soon. I guess, thereß Ihr bodies simply ready was to be ovulated and did, with it.

Are you and so on on any form of the BC,mini-Pille? if of es\'s m with itöglich this caused any trickle maybe. But otherwise if of Sie\'wieder of using of none. I würde assumes, this is a period indeed. You/they now particular is carefully and makes gewiß \'t wants to get pregnant profit so soon to use condoms, if you land.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



from Pallavi, in order not to worry, this is completely normal.
even, each pregnancy is different in a person... simply like a fingerprint!
therefore, if u after 1. two deliveries no periods bekäme, and now, it has u, it is normal, also, maybe it happens, this u gets original-periods irregularly for a few months, but doesn\'t provide, original bodies accommodates the new alterations. still if shied r u, always can u to original advisors goes

from Jamielee your internal scar, or maybe cut bleeds because of the stretching of uterus walls while he/it nurses. Period is one Möglichkeit, but with a c-Teil, I would advise you to call your ob-Büro. It could mean, thereß Ihre wound healing not right is!

Source(s,:

Find out!

from Robert and Briana, I believe with it. I würde calls your doc and asks. Visit für some really cute be in the habit of blocks. You/they are reusable and super cute, you input code 15PERCENT in order to remove from your sequence 15 percent.

Source(s,:

I

through munyaa yes, it is normal. My young is, my period got shut 3months nw theück, as he/it was jus 8 wks. And I began with it, some days before then my blood too tröpfeln, saying was brightly red as you

through tenorsax... yes
I think with it...
Yes...

from Kratos of the warriors, that it is normal,

No comments:

Post a Comment