Wednesday 20 July 2011

Postpartum, when nursing, and birth control...???

Postpartum, when nursing, and birth control...???

To all your mothers from there: what did you use postpartum as a form of the birth control while you nursed?
I am pregnant 35 weeks and the effort only, to explore methods of the birth control thoroughly, WHILE I nursed. I prefer, hormone methods over obstacle methods, to use.
Any ideas, personal experience, effectiveness? Thanks in advance!

Additional details

I want the best for my baby girl, but I would like also something adjusting at my lifestyle. ICH\'d likes to wait before my n 2 further yearsächstes child, and I will nurse with this.

3



from GranolaM...

Best answer chosen by voters

I was very glad with the Mirena IUD. Es\'s been schön, not to have anything, to worry itself approximately! It hasn\'t caused all problems with it to work as a nurse with all. 100 percent 3 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Young_mo... I knows, that you can take the "small pill, depo, from IUD and Implanon. I plan to get the Implanon-wednesday, so I place wei auf\'tß, as that still is, but if you want, I could let you known.

Source(s,:

Another person proposed, that nursing is a form of the birth control, but I know that it is not effective for all women. I started to ovulate and menstrating, as daughter thinks 3 months old was. It hängt from your situation from.

from Keerayze.... I would use property, if didn\'t have any tubal I, the Milchabsonderung-amenorreah-Methode.
, Yes, tubal-Binde is effectively quite damn,

I didn\'t have any period, still I, in 8 months, ovulated.

Make a small research for it. Es\'s natürlich and quite effective. I würde probably this method with spermicidal gel supplements.

Luck!

through jkschmie... I took the small pill. Es\'s only somewhat less zuverlässig as combination pills. My son (with one year) still stands für a nighttime on sometimes eats you, therefore it could be not even necessary. But, I Hafen\'t had every breakthrough of bleeding, that not with small pills ungewöhnlich is.

from Melissa S, we used only condoms. However, the small pill is not all of the zuverl availble es\'sässig, so that I would not recommend it. Also there is mirena, I knew some, that loves it and some, that it ahßte.

through allmyluv.... the depo shot, gave every 3 months, was effective and could be used, while nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment