Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnancy and nursing?

Pregnancy and nursing?

I only found out myself, is pregnant. I also nursed, my baby, who almost is one year old, but giving only of her one until two ernährt itself one day. As I went to see the doctor today, she/it advised me, itself too bemühen, to stop, to nurse, now, as the baby gets no more the benefits of breastmilk, and it puts a burden on my body, that carries aswell a late baby. I really wanted to continue nursing until my baby is at least 18 months. I only hiked whether other people nursed, während pregnant and what her/its/their experiences were. Also, I believed, thereß any lot of breastmilk always for the baby best was?
Thank for advance.

from Cblack02

Best answer chosen by voters

As true as a whole lot from breast milk for the baby, the purpose of the breast milk, good is, more therefore in present-day time as 50+ years long, your child was to be provided with not only nutrition and hearth, but also all antibodies, that are you maybe, carry germ fighters against virus\' and bacteria. Her/its/their doctor is in the say, thereß Ihr baby no more the benefits of the breast milk gets, correctly, other than the supplement purpose of it, because the antibodies, that you make available through the breast milk, the baby picked up and developed her/its/their own antibodies within the first 6 months of nursing. Although I also intend, my child für a longer as average, to nurse time, if me one Dr., to stop, was too bulky to nurse because of unreasonable burden on me and my unborn, undeveloped baby, I would become, I believe that the average 6-8 months. your born child I \'m certainly, is very healthy and will be completely fine and well through stationary nursing. Es\'s different than your plan, but lives are such! Glück

Source(s,:

Was carried mother from a 2 year old this with 30 weeks and would not snap, therefore I pumped 3 months long and because of holds against of medical reasons, but is 39.3 weeks with 2 presently. pregnant and intends at least für one year 100 linings completely to breast% 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Melissa S Wenn, this should go what your doctor said, you with that, what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment