Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnancy while nursing?

Pregnancy while nursing?

I nurse strictly and was said, that I would not become pregnant, until I begin, menstruating or supplementing live my baby with either formula or meal if the time comes. My baby is three months old. No one of you ever became pregnant, während nursing strictly a newborn?

from Willalee

Best answer chosen by voters

My sister after law did and I heard that it can happen. There always are those stories of women, who say, I became während nursing pregnant! You think old of the women and a new baby; with a 1 yr also It can definitely happen. BF tends to the Rückkehr the ovulation, but it, along langsam\'s only not a guarantee. All women are different. Simply her/its/their first period gets 6 months long like any Frauendon\'t according to baby, there is, women mögen me, whoever get her/its/their first clockwork similar one month later. This, on which it hinausläuft, is, that you can become pregnant, during BF and of course, if you land, \'t wants to it, you then use methods to control it. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from Hannibal the problem, greasy that is grasped to your stomach button for you your child wrongly upward.

Clearly because this, with where your boobs hang regurlarly, happened to the fattest of mommies there. Dont is beschämt

I didn\'t become pregnant healthy through shortie, while I was breast feeding, but it is okay to continue breast feeding. You/they become your getting of enough Nährstoffe and of vitamin guarantees, wollen\'s although, because you now don\'t eat 2 for 3.

from Britt, I don\'t have but knew people, who have. My Großmutter has two children, who are only 10 months apart, because she/it thought her/its/their couldn, becomes pregnant \'t during breast feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment