Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnancy, while nursing?

Pregnancy, while nursing?

If everyone became pregnant before her/its/their period, that returns, while nursing, what was, your first signs, that you were pregnant? WoWo she/it similarly to the prior pregnancy? How früh you it calculated?

through monkey magic

Best answer chosen by Asker

I fell pregnant while I still nursed my first daughter before my period returned. I didn\'t actually has all signs or symptoms, wu,ßte I only, that I was pregnant. The Schwangerschaftsprit confirmed üfung and did this so Dr. approximately 2 weeks after seeing of it my doctor first was confirmed by ultrasound, that I was 6 weeks further.

Source(s,:

Mother mother of three with another sweet roll in the oven!!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment