Wednesday 20 July 2011

Preventing of pregnancy, while nursing?

Preventing of pregnancy, while nursing?

I am old on the small pill and nursing of my 4 months presently exclusively, she/it eats 8-10 times per day, ich\'ve gets regular periods, since she/it was 2 months old. My K seems this monthörper itself, to change. ICH\'m, learning no more about vagina dryness and I, f,ühlen itself only different. Because ich\'m, he/it now has reguläre periods, should I consider another form of the birth control? ICH\'m startled from becoming again pregnant, it is first much to soon. My hubby and I want another child, but in some years. :)

from Pippin

Best answer chosen by Asker

It depends on you. The minipill is somewhat less zuverlässig as the regular pill, but it, \'s still very effective, if it is used right. , Contrary to myth, es\'s only für nursing mommies,

But if you feel unwell with it, yes, you can use another method. You/they kthe regular pill takes önnen\'t, or other estrogen, that contains B.C., but you could look at the IUD, Mirena or non-hormone, or condoms, however or with vagina spermicides, or depo, the shot)
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! I love my new baby, but the thought of it, another, to have, immediately scares me to the death! ICH\'ve come in into the grove, f, only justür my daughter, to provide. :)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



from Bridget S, my midwife recommended an IUD for me after my daughter was born. I became pregnant, w with thisährend I nursing was, I know as you feel. Speak with your doctor.

from Kristi, her/its/their baby boy had! As yearn as you, follow the directions and so on für using of the small pill, taking she/it every day at the same time, they should continue to work. I also used her/it/them für over one year with my second and third children. I never became pregnant before I was ready, während on birth control also; wir\'wieder one of those couples, who only decide, wants to be we pregnant, and we are one month later.

If your daughter is in the course of 6 months and the meals of solids, you can ask about your doctor to go on the regular pill whether you want. You/they können also into an IUD or using of condoms sees if Sie\'wieder still also involved.

Luck!

Source(s,:

Baby #4, planned c-Teil from 5/14,

from Nonniesa... why no attempt spermicide or condoms make the two one of you for it for you. maybe they work für you. ouchßeraußer if you are the there other types of condoms, that are not done out of latex, to the latex allergic. Glück and God blesses ya

could be good in your case from Rebecca V IUD, you never trust the ecological nursing method, I became pregnant while I nursed exclusively,

The small pill should make your cervical mucus more thickly dizzy until no more and hardens the wall of the egg and prevents pregnancy. I würde says that, because your periods should be enough of a security network regularly to then be avoided the time of the month, as you would be extremely fertile, whether the small pill should let you defeated for every reason. I place wei auf\'tß much of it, how reliably the small pill is, but it must be O.K..

through mystic_e.... you could definitely add property a second method of many difficulties adds. Matters mögen: Condoms, departure, spermicide or diaphragm.

There is also IUDs, that is sure, while nursing, and is more effective.

Finally although only pills (BANG) are the failure installment of the progesterone in the real world, that is exactly they for resembling as the failure installment for the combination pill in the real world, 8 percent. There is not any point in it, perfect application stats, to discuss, no one of us lives in a laboratory.

WennWenn you it every day (within 2-3 hours) not at the same time takes, then this is a sign that the pop pill is not for you.



Combined vocal contraceptive pill
/ wiki/Combined_or.

Progestogen only pill
/ wiki/Progestogen.

Birth control and nursing
/ health/meds/birt.

No comments:

Post a Comment