Wednesday 20 July 2011

(TMI, letting pass of breast milk,) if not I quiet?!?!?

(TMI, letting pass of breast milk,) if not I quiet?!?!?

this on-line one looked up O.K., i and could really not find any info with similar details like mine... I is confused very much.

i plans to make one Dr..\' s appt soon also... only fyi...

this morning i woke up to a very wet shirt over my left breast. i-Hafen\'t-Brust fütterte in approximately 17 MONTHS! my son is 2, and held i with 6-7 Monaten\'s., a small Tr always has i here or thereit noticed öpfchen, if I run around the house from a BRA on it as well, and maybe my shirt rubbed too much over my nipples and stimulated her/it/them, but this was while i slept. i had also a nightmare, i wasn, \'t, the a sexy dream or everything has, it actually was quite uncanny.

any thoughts? i places \'t really aufdenkt, thereß i pregnant could be, did we have BUTwhat are sex, before my period began i, the chances the day to become pregnant the day from it BEFORE you begin your period?

ugh, I am confused.

Additional details

yes, must agree i. it Don\'t seems normal also to me. if it only a small wäre, it probably would twitch i away..., but it was too nostalgic from it as i was exclusively breast feeding,... which was before a loooong-Zeit.

3



from VB

Best answer chosen by Asker

Make a date definitive with your doctor, who was assessed. I caught lactating in 2005, wasn, to theück an\'t pregnant, was not nursing.
My gyn let elevated run bloodwork in order to check my prolactin-Niveau. She/it then then sent me a MRI-Ultraschallaufnahme of the brain, turned from him/it, that I a small Hirnanhangsdrüsentumor, it, has, \'s completely benign/harmless. I held schließlich lactating at, and 2-3 MRIs let follow, certainly done to brand, that the growth changes didn\'t.
Everything is healthy.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thx!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through ~ * ~ Alway... I would become a telephone call definately-Nachgiebigkeit him/it Dr..., but I can remember because it is out almost 2 years from nursing my daughter, and still have holes during times as endorphins mean ramp upward would become, this includes fear. but, if es\'s, the sufficiently durchläßt, in order to wet your shirt completely and only on the left breast,... I would see what must tell to her/it Dr..

The best from luck!

through hsmommy0... I would name your doctor on Monday and a date would do gotten, this checked out. Better, to be, certainly. Seem merkwürdig, that you still would become leaky like it. The milk dries having normally quite fast nursed from.

through pt5ggrvf thats not normally..... you must speak with a docter sweety

No comments:

Post a Comment