Wednesday 20 July 2011

Un 25 weeks pregnant and i was surprised...? nursing of women??

Un 25 weeks pregnant and i was surprised...? nursing of women??

which method would become the i-Verwendung after the baby had i to think of it to become again pregnant, if un nursing. it became i extremelyählt that could therefore be i on the pill, then i, to nurse, was told that could be i. kleras you this please, because I, any experiences and suggestions i knows, that this is, says you get pregnant right to ask besides eveyone in my family early, that they know sick, after this, and i dont wants to cuhz i, you want any time.
and another question..., how will bleed long i after work?... cuhz i heard that women to nurse dont, bleeds, while theyre, that nurses,..... urgh.

could somebody please that do you let me known true whats?!?!

Additional details

over any mispellings sorrowfully, my cat really be difficult on my lap and with a big ol-Bauch to tap.

4



from KnLs Mommy

Best answer chosen by Asker

I was on the minipill after #1, and I hated it. My friend also got pg on the minipill, and her/its/their son was only 6 months old. With #2, I got an IUD, and it is groß been. It lasts 5 years long, and every time can be removed. Also according to your insurance, maybe it is covered. Mine was, so that I, that only a copay him/it für the office visit must be paid, put in. Much better than paying every month and the thinking, every day, to take a pill at the same time, für a Rx... particularly with a new baby and mommy brain";)

As each different one is for the bleeding. I bled ungefähr 5-6 weeks long with #1 and my period gets didn\'t until she/it was 9 months. #2, f,ür this I approximately 6 weeks bled, then immediately got my period. I nursed both.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank you!!! =)
Save to! ! RSS amytl i bled ungefähr 2 weeks long after everyone of me and did both as a nurse and had cycles normal 28 days during this time, i was also on the pill, for the first and then, my tubes had bound by the second and while i worked as a nurse, got i normal menstrual cycles

Report abuse

Other Answers (7)



through Rose H Als then the birth control i, the birth gave, pill became on the baby as that is sure to take, while nursing, but i would talk Dr. with you in order to see if there are other possibilities, that are good for you. And für the bleeding will still bleed you after it, even if you nurse, believes i that mine lasted approximately 2 weeks long after it.

through??? NewMo... I has similar questions with 30wks preg.

My mommy is nurse and she/it for me says, that, as she/it had both my sister as well as me, she/it only for 10days bled, as she/it fed breast both of us. My aunt on the other hand the didn\'t breast linings or könnte not, because she/it had to take much medication for other complications, said that she/it bled approximately 4 weeks long. 2 weeks heavily and 3. &4th-Wochen normally and she/it still had the trickle in her/its/their 5. Week.

Only a case is with it, I don\'t know whether that would be true for everyone. The sharing only of it.
his/its bad one hears i about the pill to breast feed during on the pill.
I would propose some other methods

through dejavu, the varys to woman of woman ventilates,... is not shocked for you, if you bleed six weeks long, no not then flows a more normally menstral after afew-Tagen,
i bled six weeks long... nothing superheavy, then didn\'t get back any untill i my period six months. i soley-Brust ernährte itself... my baby ate you will still bleed only breast milk, therefore even if you nurse.
You/they can get again preggs during breast feeding..., although maybe breast feeding delays your period a woman longer then, who doesn\'t do,....., but this is no reliable method of birth contol
ichich, the i no hormonal birth controls likes, i used a diaphram and condoms, although not at the same time,
ii belive that you can use the pill while breast feeding..... i doesn\'t know honestly, whether it in to the milk passes,..... i knew then woman to use dippo, while they nurse.

from Sarah, I used the IUD.... It was big. Because it doesn\'t-Reise through your whole Körper that came only to your ovaries your baby is not gotten into her/its/their system for it. It lasts, because no side-effects like me had 5 years and I, did with the pill. Also, another alternative it the Nuva rings. Same idea however it doesn\'t goes into your givesärmutter. But dort\'s more of a chance on you, that it aufwärts dirties and again upward pregnant finishes. Plus, some M,he/it can feel it änner it, that is angry, during intercourse and finding.

And although any breast feeding energy and the average of six months without a period, if exclusively breast doesn\'t do, that feeds many. And you können pregnant before your first becomes, you bleed. I had mine ausschlie 3 weeks after birth and meßlich fed breast.

through crazyrav... I opened an iud after my 6 weeks of check, while breast feeding, worked big so far. I entlüftete even then very easily two weeks long one month long alot after it.

Nursing is no good from from birth control.

from ChefMel Bei of your sechs-Woche-postpartum checkup, your doctor will probably discuss birth control with you. A niedrige-Dosis or a baby pill is sure and effective, während nursing however she/it in connection with nursing works, therefore if Sie\'wieder won\'t see also in another method excluding you to quiet, must.

After the giving of you 2-6 weeks long, birth will bleed. If you nurse, it normally lasts less time than für those, that don\'t do. To the postpartum-Blutung, maybe you don\'t come until vervollständigendes silence in a regular cycle of the periods back, although it is different for each woman. Taking the pill becomes früher your periods regulates.

Luck!

Because of his/its low class hid answer

You/they can let your tubes bound

No comments:

Post a Comment