Wednesday 20 July 2011

Were you placed "under" using anaesthetics while you nurse?

Were you placed "under" using anaesthetics while you nurse?

If I am estimated for a procedure next week, and I didn\'t know that I would be deadened completely until this morning with my vor-op-Voranmeldung. I have thereover on info over kellymom.com, to nurse after anesthisia (sp), looked at, but I wanted real life info hören. Did everyone find out this? How long after you had wakened you, was fähig, to work as a nurse? Was you "loopy" for a while after it?

I was sedated for dental work, before I was pregnant, and I was some days long from my mind, but maybe that was meds also for the grief.

Thank for any info you can provide:)

through rainwrit...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I was not through anesthesia during breast feeding, but I agree that the loopiness of the pain medication, not the anesthesia, comes. As I under before some years me was placed, you remember it, from it feeling of schönem good however feeling, to have come out because of the morphine highly into my system.

MeinMein baby had at the beginning of the year, that demands from him/it, to be also under anesthesia, surgical intervention. As he/it got out of it, he/it was hungry, then he/it napped, and was quite fast after it to normal to theück, no pain medication.

I think this, one of the nice matters is over breast feeding. SieSie participate breast feed in 2 in the morning from him/it, aren M yearns as youreally ever wakes up üssen that means this as it ein\'t on any pain medication, that would interfere, you conserves fed breast, even if you still get done with some of the effects of the anesthesia.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
ty,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Tanya, I don\'t have any personal experience in it. But, Kellymom is a großes means as far as the security of the medications to your nursling, all from Dr. healthy, \'s adive of course. If you itself fühlten, "loopy" some days long then should arrange you after it once before, is some days long with you to be left a helper in order to help before regular baby worry, and brings baby to you, in order to work as a nurse, until you recover completely.

This sounds more like your own sensitivity to anesthesia, that you should be worried approximately, it is not effects on your care..., but on your ability, to be everything for him/her "there".

by Pippin, I was not deadened during BFing, but I have to other times.
As soon as the anesthesia, that it makes very fast, allows a discount of you is rather awake. Schläfrig, but awake.

I probably would pump one bottle or two for the time, that you actually are in surgical intervention, and a hour or two after. But as soon as you fähig is home to be gone, and access to your baby will also do it, you should be a nurse sufficiently awake.
, Also, you don\'t forget, this general anesthesia is recorded really not orally. If it wäre, Sie\'d rather than an injection gets a pill!,

through mystic_e... I didn\'t become numb, but my son was, so obviously his/its safe for baby.

He/it was for over a hour beautiful from it, after he/it had been deadened approximately 2 hours long. As he/it prays only 15 minutes longit became äubt, he/it was well it after approximately 15 minutes. Therefore like long you praysäubt becomes, a factor is.

His/its biggest problems seemed to be,:
* He/it was very cold
* He/it was very flabby and didn\'t have the good sense of a toddler, still first, to remain!

through ncsufan, I had bound my tubes after my baby had been born. I nursed her/it/them and no problems after it upon request. I würde nurses she/it or pumps shortly before you, you therefore don\'t go any hungry baby there in, screams after you, if you get out of the procedure.

You/they should not have any problems

through locks you Obber!!!! I is \'under\' three times and every three times immediately had been waking up exactly this to normal back. If I general atit is gotten ästhetikum, during working as nurses, I, \'d doesn\'t have any worries about it to immediately place baby too booby after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment