Wednesday 20 July 2011

With 2 toddlers at home nursing...?

With 2 toddlers at home nursing...?

therefore un 38 weeks pregnant and i also has a 16 month old and a 26 month old.. everything was big so far. I have really only one main worry, and this nurses the new baby with my others around.. is both moms Jungen birth she/it and always needs maybe it is attention, so that thinks i, difficult, thereß 2 nurses. If I really want to it, because i with both of them für a small while nursed, so that knows i, the right matter, in order to do,... with it this something un asking is what is, a way to be coped with it? ever have this gemu for youßte do types? every advice wäre big.... thanks a quantity.

through cookie

Best answer chosen by Asker

I nurse presently means old son 3 weeks, and my eldest son rotates 2 next weeks. He/it didn\'t has the nursing of the baby at all a question with me, the single question, that I had with him/it, was she/it first couple weeks, he/it was one little jealous, that I constantly had the baby in my arms. DasDas baby now is three weeks old and my son is adjusted well and becomes größtenteils to the baby being in my arms of every day used. The children müssen itself only puts in. Particularly if your children are so young, maybe they become for itself with some Launenwutanfällen however them fast einstellen\'ll adjusts.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Ethel You, you only do it. The trick is, thereß, if the older persons test you, will know her/it/them, that, if you nurse the baby, they can get away with stuff, therefore it, is good, capable \'d to be to work as a nurse and to move. My jit then is üngstes 18 month younger that his/its brother and his/its brother used that time to check, if I really meant what I said, big fun.

through Miss. Tasha Try, that them the importance erklärt, to nourish the baby, and that the baby is gotten milk of you and not one cup like them, you do because the baby still is no big boy or big girl,

No comments:

Post a Comment