Wednesday 20 July 2011

Antidepressants during the pregnancy and nursing? 32 weeks pregnant and begins her/it/them maybe?

Antidepressants during the pregnancy and nursing? 32 weeks pregnant and begins her/it/them maybe?

Un 32 weeks with my 3. Baby. A quantity is während this pregnancy happens. Un quite more certainly i was before ungefit depresses ähr 5 years as i had a miscarriage, but never got help of it i and as itself i, to tell my partner, whom he/it informed only me of it, troubled, the i a bad day had.

So far, this pregnancy was finely so wide as we know that the baby healthy and fine is. I was 6 years long with my partner, but un quite sure matters is ready to finish between us. We now are für a while rocky been and un quite sure would be the best matter, in order to do, for me in order to move as it out un the beginning, to be excited by all, that he/it does. I was told him/it over and this i wants to move out. But he/it behält difficult, to talk me out of it, and the say, that this i atleast must detain, until this baby was born.

He/it still loves me and wants everything, but, to be good between us, un something still and there is with him/it, falls in love big missing of our relationship. I have myself bemüht, which to always find, it is this for a small while now is missing and solicitous, to fall in love only isnt-Ereignis it with him/it for itself back, however. Now everything which he/it does to attempt and convince that away only really I, that remained, me to F and annoying begins.

IchIch went to the doctor today, how partner thinks, been able to depress i and i sees, why he/it could think this. IchIch muß tomorrow and then for blood examinations to the doctor goes back, as soon as they get back the results in it. I have googled over Anti-depressants during the pregnancy and read some forums about him/it from my country, new zealand, and if they put me on her/it/them, of which believes i, that she/it would be put i on citalopram, like this this, which seems it, is, on which extremely pregnant or nursing mothers are as i read the forums.

Being surprised itself only, which others womans-Erfahrungen or what they know about Anti-depressants during the pregnancy, and nursing is,

from Katrina

Best answer chosen by voters

There are so many commercials, at least in the U.S., over people, the drug companies sues, because they took a certain type of antidepressant, while pregnant and her/its/their child now suffers from heart problems or other serious illnesses of it. If of m Iit would look at least öglich into other methods, like counciling, until you have your baby. You/they place auf\'t, too much l hasänger, and you never know, that which drug, that maybe she/it say, is sure during the pregnancy today and then, it won\'t be tomorrow. Glück! 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "antidepressants duri. " was asked on it originally! Answers New Zealand

Other Answers (1)



from Cassie77... I earns Lexapro and me, 40 weeks and one day pregnant. I won\'t nurse because of another medication, that I ouchßer the Lexapro isn must take, \'t a problem. There are sure medications, thereß you both can take, while pregnant and nurses. I really recommend to speak with your doctor. I really always encourage people, help f, to get ür depression particularly with PPD-Risikos, if you are ready, because you have your baby. I suffer fähig at depression and being, that to have the Lexapro, helps me so very much. I würde recommends to try also therapy, because it can really help with certain problems and helps you to learn to cope, but there is not any shame in striving help of antidepressants and no reason so that to suffer with the medications, that we now have. Glück and congrats on your baby. 33 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment