Wednesday 20 July 2011

ALLERGIES AND THE NURSES?

ALLERGIES AND THE NURSES?

Do I nurse, and my allergies begin to disturb me.. normally, before I was pregnant, that I took benedryl or sudafed,... gives everything immune to take, during nursing?

through food C

Best answer chosen by voters

Benadryl, Zyrtec, Claritin, most matters really, but those three are your the best betted.

Source(s,:

/ health/meds/cold-rem. 50 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



vonvon Camerons here 9/20/09 idk over those meds, but while they said in the hospital, that it was O.K. for me in order to take motrin tylenol... and i nursed. ask ouchßer i certainly about your Arzt\'ve read that is benedryl normally sure,

Source(s,:

Mommy of 1 newborns

through to decay, check, to spell being the best, in order to only go, and asks a pharmacist if you jargon telephone call your doctor. You/they will know what is sure, what is not, and what still is uncertain. 25 percent 1 voices

through the marvel despairs... likes you it out. 25 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment