Wednesday 20 July 2011

Any OTC skincare nono is, while they nurse?

Any OTC skincare nono is, while they nurse?

My mommy sent me a few different types of bei-Heimat-glycolic peels after she/it had pointed it, that I developed a couple Sonnenflecke on my face, during pregnant out. I don\'t have any ground if these and my son use \'s-Kinderarzt I kann,sagt, "some OTC is fine for pregnancy, or silence", I which thought, was not true? ICH\'m confused a bißchen, but, to get everything from search engines, cannot seem. After I had read this cream with OTC retinol, no good idea, w, probably wasährend I nursed, I was on a search in order to exclude everything potentially destructive because I, as it continued my son to BF for a while, plan, he/it is only approximately 5 months old, I cannot seem a place to find, that say unequivocally, you avoid this skincare-Bestandteile "while you nurse", and indeed I finished only really more paranoid, because everything, which I found, over parabens and sulfates talked, and, is she/it like bad and in skin and milk is picked up. ICH\'m confused so > <

only through one thought...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Are there "any contraindications to Glycolic Acid Peels?
Glycolic, the acid bowl not on pregnant women should be presented, or during the breast feeding period."
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks beautiful, if they say, no then to peels is omitted for it I at the office of a doctor, a bei-Heimat, to use one, until I, that also silence. ICH\'d is rather sure than sad!! save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment