Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can I do sex while I nurse?

Can I do sex while I nurse?

I have a3-Monat old baby, as the baby\'s fther, that is run, you ignore the baby as I was pregnant 8 months that I met my collegue, he/it been for me there and helped me to get through my tough time. denden day, that I gave birth, was he/it für me, with the hospital, there. I am an immigrant too canada, I wasn\'t has somebody to help me, and he/it cooks für me and helps me. Now I more nicely decreasing at love with him/it. He/it is in love also with me, the question is. If he/it wants to make love to me, but I reject, because nurses i, it is O.K. w in order to do sexährend I is, do you nurse the baby, his is not this?

from Laural

Best answer chosen by Asker

Do you please tell me that you don\'t think WHILE you nurse?? doesn\'t hope you.. Multi-tasking is a matter, but...... anyway, in answer to your Q., nr., that should not sleep you with him/it. You/they place auf\'t loves him/it.. I can see it in your words. You/they are grateful for him/it.., but it sounds to me like you, w,we little you, that the two could be friends from you,.., but you feel that you therefore should, what ergemacht \'s for you right? And you probably place wears the means \'t to move out, and is your baby in the habit of?? with it this something. You become one day. Tell him/it, you are not ready for sex.. says you to him/it, thereß you needs, you time in order to calculate your feelings. THEN, you become fwhat he/it really is for a man is ähig to see. If he/it with you,and doesn patiently ist,erwartet \'t sex as substitute dafür is " help", that knows? Maybe you/they becomes be with him/it, wants. Otherwise, if you land, want to have sex \'t, you don\'t do.... and nursing doesn\'t have anything to do with it. I place wei auf\'tß, why I went into everything of it. Everything, which you wanted to know, probably was if silence can mix in sex with him/it for itself. No. ohßer of the fact that you had to ask, is uncanny. You/they have much to learn. Glück to you!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thjank you all for your honest opinion and your answer. It is true, thereß I should wait. beaten a sch twice onceüchternes. I take your whole advice and your thanks.
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "can, that I make whil to sex. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (12)



through seeker-going on!

from Kanga_tu.... It is you completely punishes physically, and he/it doesn\'t seem to have a problem with it. The single matter left is, as you itself fühlen. If you aren\'t comfortable doing it, you don\'t do.

through aryanz_0... u cannot have be sex badly besides uses you protecton another Baby-doesnt-Form with it

through SMOOTHLY u, sex can have while breastfeeding.it doesn\'t have anything to do with the baby or the milk. therefore the only thing thats bad is, if he/it loves, könnte to suck on nipples, that doesn\'t like advance milk.so-Gehen sour and has, sex and doesn\'t have any worries.

until your midday, nothingness goes wrong, nice moments to share with a person, who really is very much very good for you, and makes ready to take further responsibility, your chance, to please him/it not to introduce again itself/themselves in front, reception worry.

from Sangeetha S you can..., if he/it gives support and worry then brings dont-Wartezeit from you,.. only loves you him/it..... and u can participate at sex... nursing is no problem.....

through macolema... his/its completely fine one, to have sex, during brest-Fütterung.
, a small one could injoyable more if is you waite the baby asleep, however,

through peaceful.... pre the credit of sex with EVERYONE should yield her/it/them for itself to AIDS, hepatitis and H tests! I never has goört, that intercourse is damaging to have during the months/years, that a person nurses,; however, if you pull together one of the above mentioned illnesses, to your child, who was nursed, could be passed those. Also, only, because somebody für you during this of rough period doesn there was, t-Mitte he/it is a nice type. Maybe he/it hoped only for sex. Oh, You say, ßerdem, that you are, "type from" in love with him/it. Das\'s not similar being in love. You/they können also pregnant again becomes, you smooth while you nurse, and then, if he/it meets the street, you, \'ll has TWO children to live.

Source(s,:

Healthy common sense.

through jayjagjj... i is amarried-Frauen and doesn\'t see any problem.but original b/f would be decided original milk gladly drinks, you leave him/it, but, only, after the baby too satsfaction, all best, was nourished.

through hayley r can u * * * he/it there is not anything more incorrectly wif dat

durchdurch firstkni.... you do sex according to baby with him/it, you eat, or baby is gotten squished.. baby always should be boo boom in the other room before mommy.. to young, who saw so very much,.. lol

through fallenbu... yes, of course

No comments:

Post a Comment