Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can I take Lortab while I nursed?

Can I take Lortab while I nursed?

As I was pregnant that Lortab prescribed my Dr. for migraines. Because I had the baby and harbor nursed for me, \'t taken none, but especially lousy headaches and I, the works, are today is, so that I can get not even out of the fluorescent illumination. If Lortab is O.K. für the baby?

through Olivia\'s mom

Best answer chosen by voters

Un assuming that, if it was sure, while it will be pregnant sure, while it nurses. 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from Zikala, my answer would be you so at all, reception will go through your breast milk. Lortab can während pregnancy and the quiet are used, but only, because the effects never have been studied. EsEs unterdrückt breathing, so that, if you take, it your infant in the eye keeps. Have per any natürliche medicines about migraines troubled? Caffeine is the old substitute, indeed many times das\'s which Doctors for the hospital application!

according to Melissa S, It for nursing is presented as a L3 which means that it is not far too sure. I würde it only takes, if it really needs you like you feels, which like you it pronounces, is.



through barefoot, because Lortab enters your blood circulation, I think, you are well it. It accustomed is you in your milk. Wußten you, that you can also drink, while you nurse?

Source(s,:

The TV, THE DOCTORS show

No comments:

Post a Comment