Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can I do these matters while I nursed?

Can I do these matters while I nursed?

Do I know, that I could not get any tattoo, or does my hair color, while I was pregnant, but can I do these matters if I nurse?

from Rosie, mommy of two!

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yes, they can. I did both, w,ährend I nursed. Getting of a Tätowierung or dying your hair doesn\'t influence milk Ihre,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from LGM, I would be careful with the tattoo. Guarantee, thereß the needles sterile is, HIV comes through breast milk. Her/its/their hair too färben, should be fine, baby put doesn to the Verfügung\'t a quantity likes to nibble on your hair.

matter same from Phil. if you quite get an infection, it will definitely infect your baby. Das\'s why in medieval times, as it so much illness rich Französische people in cities gave, her/its/their babies to the country for a wetnurse sent out in order to feed her/it/them, until they then were disaccustomed, they transferred home to the city and her/its/their parents back. If Sie\'wieder of not dying only use you henna because of the chemicals, that are picked up into your skin, your hair, and indigo färbt in them with no chemicals.

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ yes, but you must guarantee that the needles and the matters like it are sterile to keep away you from it, get any illnesses, that can be transferred to your baby,

from Shannon yes, you can make matter for both of those, nurse granting during you to La Leche-Verband. You/they können also your hair has colored during pregnant, all my OB/GYNs and midwives and numerous on-line sources according to.

Source(s,:

No comments:

Post a Comment