Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing during on antidepressants?

Nursing during on antidepressants?

I am 33wks pregnant one presently. I really want to nurse. I am gegenwärtig perscribed Effexor 75mg. From it, to start, is no Möglichkeit. I suffer from important depression, was on the antidepressant before becoming pregnant.. with 150mg and kürzte my dose since it in half, to be pregnant. It was recommended to me not to leave it, für the postpartum will be really bad.

Does it let somebody nursed during on Effexor? or something, do you know about any facts, that involve, is better? A small bißchen meds in the milk or the formula?

Thanks.

beside Smurfy-Bergfrieden, he/it go and go,

Best answer chosen by Asker

Effexor is certainly taken into consideration in general for nursing. See here:
Asker \'s Comment:
THANKS! This place was extremely helpfully and gives me more understanding from the position of the health care providers. I can now talk to it my Dr. with more knowledge on the situation. Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through * There is any good information over the antidepressant use as nursing mothers here:


through H you Have looked at alternative methods of Anti-depressants only instead of the pills?whether, it is a low dose, or is not it badly during the pregnancy and says breastfeeding.Doctors that it is not,..., but they also said that is not listedmedications black at a point either.

by two, boys are a joy! Many women certainly don\'t nurse \'m on antidepressent, me, however, the exact should you dafür with your doctor speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment