Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can I ovulate without a menstrual period while I nursed?

Can I ovulate without a menstrual period while I nursed?

My daughter is 14wks old one, and I stopped to dribble with 7wks nach-partum. I nurse ausschließlich, so I place auf\'t expected to menstruate for a while. My givesärmutter is closed firmed under my stomach button like a walnut and a rose only continuously. I maß the length with 5 1/2 cm. ICH\'m startled, I am again pregnant, and I want to know, whether it a real Möglichkeit is.

from GranolaM...

Best answer chosen by voters

It is possible, but very unlikely that an exclusively nursing mother will ovulate nach-partum before her/its/their first menstrual cycle if her/its/their baby is less as six months old. The chances, first going aufwärts, to ovulate, as your baby becomes older.

Check from him/it information, the Kellymom of nursing and fertility has. I hope, thereß it your mind eases!

Source(s,:

Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Kayla G my friend, who has, a now 3 month old has the same problem, and, e-mail please also therefore would like for me an answer if you have an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment